🍾Shattered🍾

This is for FutureDiaryYuno

You Are shattered and to afraid to be near your once lover who's now a monster.

"Hey bitch, where are ya?" He called.

You stayed hidden beside the bed at all times....if it will last.

"Aye! You hear me calling you?  Come're!" He yelled pulling you up in his strong hands as you whimper in pain.

This relationship of yours have been going on for 3 months and it was a total nightmare. What happened to your love? Why did he become like this?

Weeks passed and no one knows about your relationship with Jesse. That is until one day he was crying in your bedroom repeating 'Sorry'. You didn't know why, but you want to go comfort him. So you did.

"Jesse? Are you alright?" You asked him desperately.

His eyes gaze upon you as he immediately wrapped his arms around you crying.

"Please forgive me. I know I have been brutal lately and...it makes me sick from the ways I done to you. Its just that I'm stressed and so eager to get my anger out. ______, I love you and never forget that." He said with tears coming down his face.

You don't know what to say to your love and the only thing to do is....split up and have some time off your relationship with him. Maybe that'll help since he had a hard time being the romantic man he was once were.

Guys, I suck at this. Abuse? It's more like a songfic, right? Tell ya what, may be I can do something else other than this since ma boy Yugi is coming back to me since 2014. Like or comment me about this and I hope to publish more Uncle Jesse Imagines! 🤗🤗🙂🙂