💌The Wedding💌

Your pov

You have been dressed into the most gorgeous wedding dress you've picked out on you're special day.

As you exit the dressing room you can see everyone staring at you unhappily and worried.

"What's wrong guys?" You asked.

"Oh nothing dear." Danny said.

"Dad, she isn't you're daughter. She's going to be our aunt." DJ corrected him.

"Oh right! Right. ______, you look so lovely and I think that it would be better if you sit down for awhile." Danny ushered you to a seat but you stopped him.

"What is going on? Isn't Jesse suppose to be here at the wedding?" You asked him.

"I know! I know!" Michelle shouts.

"Yes Michelle?"

"Uncle Jesse is missing." She broke down the news that made the whole world crash upon you.

"Oh my God! I'm going to stay calm and not worry so much. " You breathed as your best friend and mother do the same.

Just then Joey comes in.

"Whew! Made it. " He said as the others ran up to him.

"Joey! Where is Jesse? "Danny asked.

Joey stops and looks at you all saying, "uh oh."

"What do you mean 'Uh oh'? "Your father asked.

"Well you see you Jesse and I had to do something and it was up in the air. So I insist to take him skydiving." He explained as you marched up to Joey grabbing both collars of his tux.

"You took him skydiving?! Where is he? What if something happens to him!?" You yelled at him and shake him at the same time.

"Well he said if he couldn't make it he said I could marry you." He said as you stop shaking him and went paled.

"MOM!" You cried running over to her for comfort.

Meanwhile...

"HELP!" Jesse cried stuck in the tree.

"_______!________ I'M COMING! DON'T MARRY JOEY!" He screamed.

"HELP! "He continued.

Part 3?

The wedding is still continuing and let's see what happens to Jesse if he can find a way out of the parashoot.😊😊😉