🤒Chicken Pox🤒

Request: Michelletanner2345

This is the worst day....ever. You want to go spend time with Jesse and he had to take care of you.

"Jesse! Please can I just scratch a little?" You whine trying to ignore the itchiness.

"Do you want to have a rash? I suggest a no." He protest that you groan.

"Ppppppplllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You begged as Danny enters inside with itching cream.

"______, your not going to scratch. What you need is a bath." He said.

"I'm not stinky aren't I?" You raise an eyebrow as he chuckled.

"C'mon" He beckon as you tried to scratch sneakily and Jesse caught you telling you "stop!".

When Danny ran a bath water for you until it was all full. You stripped your clothes and got inside moaning and squealed in happiness that you notice Jesse leaning on the door side.

"Having fun?" He teased.

"Let me live in this unscratchyness place." You moaned to find yourself in love with the water.

"Oh, you don't love me anymore?" He pouted.

Jesse walks over to the bathtub leaning close as you smiled.

"No, but I know how mercy you are when it comes to loving your gal." You smirked as he did the same.

"Love you." He pecked your lips.

"I'm in heaven." You mumble into his lips as he giggled at your response.

I'm so sorry that updated so late! I had school work into my system that had to be caught up. MichelleTanner I hope you enjoyed and leave a vote or comment.

Do you guys want a double upload of ' The Wedding'? I'm all ears.😄😄😍