Yandere simulator: HeadMaster

This is for:FutureDiaryYuno

Today was Jesse's last time playing Yandere simulator. Today he is going up to the headmaster.

*enters his office*

"Hello headmaster." Jesse said.

"Huh...Its you! No...that would be impossible....you must...be her daughter. "Headmaster said.

"Yeah, uh-"

"Not another step!" *Headmaster pulls out a tazer)

"WHAT THE FREAK!? Why'd you got that with you ? Santa clause wearing a green vest and red tie." Jesse said.

Later on Yuno and Jesse teamed up to try to kill the headmaster.

"Oh headmaster~" Yandere Yuno called sadistically.

"I'm not gonna let you harm me." He pulled out his tazer.

"Not gonna happen." Jesse said.

"CHARGE!" They yelled that got them tazer.

"Mr.  Saikou, the deal is off." He said.

"Oh wow, you freak. "Jesse said.

The next day at Akedimi High, Jesse and Yuno unlocked the case of the samaria sword as Yandere held it.

"Why are they cleaning?" Jesse asked.

Students were cleaning up the classroom as Yuno explained to him why.

"No wonder. I'm just sitting here, like an American thinking 'Ain't that what the janitor for?" Jesse said.

"What do we do now?" Yuno asked.

"One thing we can do." Jesse said with a grin on his face.

"GET REKT! WHERE ARE YOU GOING! SIT DOWN! SHUT UP! I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!"Jesse yelled killing all the students

"Look, we got this sucker coming around the door. Uh oh, someone's coming around the corner. Nope! You ain't seeing me today." Yuno said.

Both made they're way to the headmaster.

"Not another step!" Headmaster pulled out the tazer.

"Nothing! You coward, you sit behind your desk while you let your entire school die!" Jesse said.

"Goodbye!" Try to attack the gym teacher and failed.

"Just what do you think your doing?" And they got Yandere on the ground held by the teacher.

"Why can't we just kill the teachers?" Yuno whined.

The end and vote or comment me! Last chapter is going to be uploaded and say goodbye to Uncle Jesse Imagines. Bye!