😘Bad Boy😘

Bad boy is lit! Jesse and you are going for it or unless you think it is. But let's get this over with.

Part 4

Monday

School is getting more knowledgeable and strict about how the results are for the students. However, not many of them have the brains to ace this or be very mature about it. You were in History class and taking down notes about the Great Depression of Germany. While taking down notes you balled up paper flew in front of you. Curious you unwrap the balled up paper and read what it says:

"You think you can still win Jesse from me? Not a chance. Look in the mirror and kill your whore ass. That bad boy is my and we is goals."

- Cassie

You scrunch up your face making a scowl for somebody threatening you about being in a relationship with Jesse. Ha! How can a bad boy fall for a nerd girl like you?

History class ends and it was lunch time with your best friend Kayla.

"Hey ______."She greeted.

"Hey." You said flatly.

"What's wrong?  Why so down?" She asked.

"It's nothing. I'm just having a rough day that's all." You lie and she seem to have nodded for understanding.

Jesse pov

I'm hanging with my friends Joey and Danny for a lunch break.

"Guys I need your help." I said.

"What is it now Jess?" Danny asks in a annoyed tone.

"Its very important to help me with something to win by." I begged.

"Help you with what? The last time the 'help me' got us suspended for getting caught thinking we were about to hurt an old woman." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"That's not important and I don't know why you had to bring that up. Listen, I have this girl problem and I want you and Joey to help me." I explain.

"Uh uh! The last time to insist me to help you with a girl was when Mr.Wilson had to put us for detention when YOU had a make out session with her and also very seductive way to almost have sex around school. "He reminded me as I look at him in a uncare mood.

"Okay I get you two. But it's about to change when I win her heart fair and square. " I proclaimed.

"By if you mean 'Fair' it's just you, right?" Joey corrected.

"Shut it Joseph. "I snap.

"Threat it on you Mr.devil.Hahaha! Hahaha!" Joey says in a character accent in his comedian voice as I glared at him.

"Jesse if you let us help you. Do you promise NOT to get in trouble like we did in the past?" Danny asked in a patient tone.

"I won't. But I do need tips from you two to help me win her. "

Joey and Danny looked at each other and then accept it. The plan to winning my dream girl is a go.

Hey guys! Wow! I couldn't believe how much you guys have encourage me to write more of uncle jesse though. Thank you so much! Love you and Jesse will continue until December arrives.