😱He Get's Into Car Accident😱

Today was your birthday and you were excited because Jesse was coming over to your place soon with a special gift. Nevertheless, you waited for him to arrive, but he didn't show up. You tried to call him and text him, but he didn't respond to any of them. You then heard your phone ring to see it was Danny.

"Hey, Danny." You answered.

"Y/N, happy birthday and you need to get to the hospital. " Danny said in an urgent tone.

"What? Why I'm supposed to be waiting for Jesse." You asked.

"Honey, Jesse is IN the hospital because he got himself in a car accident," Danny said making your heart stop as you quickly hang up the phone to get your shoes on and drive down to the hospital. 

When you arrived there you saw Danny, Joey, and the girls there who were worried about him. 

"Is he alright?" You asked Joey.

"We haven't heard anything from the doctor," Joey replied.

Just then the doctor comes in says to everyone, "He's alive. But, he needs to be in bed because he's broken his left arm and nothing else is injured except he had two glass chips on his neck and knee." 

"May we go see him?" You asked.

"Yes, he is wide awake for you to see him."The doctor said.

You all rushed in to see Jesse watching Elvis music video on Youtube, he turned his head around to see you all coming in covering him with hugs and kisses. He told you all what happened on the road and he blamed himself for ruining your special day.

"Could you guys give me and Jesse some alone time?" You asked as everyone left the room leaving the two of you alone.

"I'm sorry baby, I ruined your special day after getting involve in a damn car accident," Jesse said as you place a hand on his cheek.

"The best gift I have is right in front of me." You smiled.

"Have Mercy~" He kissed your temple before letting go. "I have your birthday gift." He said handing you a red velvet box as you opened it to reveal a ring. 

"Jesse..." You whispered.

"Will you become my wife?" He proposed.

"I will." 

I hope you like this imagine guys! Bye!