39

Avery's POV

It was Sunday morning and I woke up with a bright smile.

Today was the day I finally go on my first date with Ryan Parkinson.

He better have planned a spectacular date that will blow my mind since I'm so over cheesy dinner dates and walks on a beach. This is my first ever date as someone's girlfriend and I'm actually feeling nervous for it. I'm so used to rejecting guys at dinner dates, but now I actually have to go through a whole date! I shook my head at my thoughts.

I was such a player

You were the baddest bitch I ever knew sis- Subconscious mind

Still have that fire babes- I retorted cheekily.

You saying babes just proves what hanging out with a group of guys does to a girl- Subconscious mind

I hate you- I replied angrily.

At least you kept your anger issues during your personality transition- Subconscious mind

I'm done with this conversation.

I shook my head and skipped downstairs and kissed Stacey's cheek when I arrived in the kitchen. Trevor gave me a hug and I sat in my usual seat on the table, which was beside Raymond and Brandon.

All the boys were already awake and the delicious food was piled onto the table. Ryan was seated opposite me, Stacey was opposite Brandon and Jacob was sat on the other side of Ryan. Cameron's seat was on the end of the table and his Dad was seated on the other end, next to Stacey and Brandon.

This was our usual seating arrangement, and no one dared to sit in another seat.

And that's why I'm currently smirking in Cameron's direction.

He was walking to his seat and complaining about the time to his mother, unaware of what was about to happen. Ryan and I sent a discrete smirk to each other, and continued to watch the scene unfold. Last night, I asked Ryan to help me out with pranking Oscar and Cameron since they're a duo and it's only fair I have a partner in crime. He was more than willing to help.

Cameron reached his chair and pulled it outwards. The chair was attached to string which was connected to a plate of whipped cream on the table. As he yanked the chair, the string pulled the plate which in turn flew straight towards Cameron's face. I stifled a laugh as the cream splattered all over his face and hair.

He squealed in surprise and stood there for a second in shock. The rest of us started laughing as he wiped his face aggressively.

"What the hell!" He shouted and scanned the room, his eyes landing on me and glaring harder.

I wiggled my brows at him and continued to laugh. He sighed angrily and clapped sarcastically.

"Hilarious. You're gonna have to do more than that to get me, guess you've run out of-"

He was cut off as he sat on his chair which was heavily drenched in honey.

He yelped in surprise and tried to stand up, but slipped on the oil that was underneath his chair and all over the chair handles. He slipped and fell backwards, landing on the floor next to the chair with a painful groan.

"Now!" I whisper-shouted to Ryan and he let go of the thin string he was holding.

This string connected to a small box that was planted on the ceiling. A mountain of feathers fell from above Cameron and covered him completely all within a second.