12

Hey guys, so there's a new boy toy in Averys life. Who do you think it will be??
Enjoyyy!!

Avery's POV

Waking up at what time you feel like is literally the best feeling ever especially since it's the weekend.

Well, that did not happen.

Instead I woke up around 9am, to hear very loud shouting coming from the hallway outside my room. I jolted awake as it startled my peaceful sleep.

I groaned before getting up and walking outside the door to see what the hell was going on. My eyes were still droopy so it took me a bit to realise who it was and when I did I groaned loudly to catch their attention.

Both Cameron and Ryan turned to see me leaning against the wall by my door. Instantly I see them checking out my cute pjs which were some silk baby pink short shorts and a black tank top.

"Why the bloody hell are you two twats awake at this time? And why are you arguing?!" I asked with a tired yet frustrated voice.

"He threw a bucket of ice cold water on me!" Cameron said while Ryan said at the same time

"None of your business".

I glared at his sexy stubborn face and turned my glare to Cameron.

"Why did he do that?"

"Just because I set his alarm at 8:30! I only did it so that he could make some pancakes for when the rest of us wake up!!" He shouted angrily. How on earth are Stacey and Trevor not waking up? And Ray and Jacob. His loud voice made me cringe before I took a deep breath and said annoyed

"Just piss off both of you and let me sleep" I walked back into my room before slamming the door and getting back into my cosy bed.

What an eventful morning I thought sarcastically.

*****

Ok, so this time I woke up with a smile on my face as I feel much more energised and ready for the day. I checked my phone to see its 12am (not too bad) and saw I had two messages from Rosa.

"Hey girl do you wanna go out shopping today?"
"ANSWER ME GOD DAMMIT!"

What the actual hell? The two messages were sent with five minutes apart meaning she got pissed that I didn't reply within five minutes??? I shook my head in confusion but replied to her anyway.

"Hey sure I just woke up so I'll eat and get ready then pick you up, just text me your address"

She replied almost instantly.

"Ok, see you in a bit xx"

I just replied with an 'okay, ttyl xx' get got up and went into the bathroom to shower and moisturise my face (I always forget to do that its so annoying!)

After showering and brushing my teeth I walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped tightly around my body. I stepped out my room and was about to walk to my wardrobe till I noticed a figure lying down on my bed.

Cameron

He was looking up at the wall in daze so he probably didn't see me there. He honestly looked so cute I felt like giving him a hug or even a kiss. Shit.

"What are you doing in my room?" I asked curiously surprising him. He shot up from the bed and turned to look at me.

"Geez woman couldn't you at least be more-" He words were cut off when he suddenly realised what I was wearing. His eyes darkened with so much desire I felt myself anticipating his next move.