20

Heyyyy I'm backkkk!!! Enjoy an update, finally I know. I'm back and ready to continue this journey with ya'll. I hope you enjoy it !

Avery's POV

Mornings are definitely the worst. Especially when you have four guys who Literally. Won't. Get. Up.

I'm not joking, it's like they were drugged or something because I have been trying to move their lazy bums from the bed for the past 25 minutes but all I've gotten was loud snoring and bruises from them kicking me away. Why was I, the amazing and glamorous Avery asked to do this petty job you may ask, well three words...

Stacey and Trevor.

Those two threatened to tell my mum that I wasn't being "helpful" around the house and even threatened to tell her all about the trouble I've caused even though they fully know she'd send me back in a heartbeat. So goody goody Avery is back, only for a bit.

Deciding that I've had enough of nicely waking them up (slapping, kicking and shouting at them), I grabbed four bottles of ice cold water and quickly emptied each bottle on every boy before belting it downstairs and taking cover behind Stacey who was making breakfast.

"AVERYYYYY!!!!!" Yelled four very angry guys.

They all came storming into the kitchen soaking wet and looking very ho-, I mean mad. Ryan and Cameron came closer to me but halted when Stacey raised her hand. They groaned but waited for her to speak.

"I asked her to wake you boys up. Now eat your breakfast and go get ready for school, I have to go take your brother to school."

They glared at me but listened to their mother. We all then ate quickly and got ready for school. I went for a cropped hoodie and jeans, nothing too fancy. I put my hair into two braids and had some light makeup on. I grabbed my bag and made my way downstairs where Jacob and Raymond were waiting by the door.

"Jesus woman why did you take so long it's not like we had all day!" Jacob said with a shake of his head.

I checked the time to see we would barely make it on time for first period. Cam and Ryan must've taken the other car so we quickly got in the car, with me reluctantly taking the back seat as Ray looked too annoyed to even discuss shotgun. Wow, guess he's really mad about being late to calculus or whatever he has. He needs to chill I mean for a 16 year old he's way too mature.

"Guys don't stress, we won't be late it's not the end of the world!" They both scoffed at my excuse. To be fair, putting your hair into braids takes a while to perfect so it's not my fault completely.

We were half an hour late. By the time we got there, the parking lot was deserted and everyone was in class. Oops. I quickly got out the car to avoid getting a lecture from the boys and made my way to Drama.

After a two hour drama class filled with wannabe actors and horrible singers, the bell rang for lunch. I quickly grabbed my stuff and made my way to the canteen where both groups were sat in their usual seats. I sat down beside Luke and quietly ate my sandwich.

"OSCAR BABY WHY WONT YOU ANSWER MY CALLS!!??"

We all jumped at the screeching voice and turned to see-

Wait.

Isn't that the gay guy I once gave Oscars number to when we first met?

Oscar groaned loudly and glared at me so hard I couldn't even consider laughing. He turned to face the gay dude who had his hands on his hips and carried the latest Gucci bag.

"Dude I've told you many times I'm NOT interested now GO AWAY!" He shouted at the poor guy.

Gucci boy suddenly screamed and threw a ring at Oscars face. What is actually going on right now? Feels like some Bollywood movie.