31

Omg you guys I have been waiting to do this chapter for SO LONG!!! My excitement is literally soaring and I'm so glad I managed to pull through and get this chapter done so I wouldn't keep ya'll waiting! Added the faces of the boys for those who forgot how they look like but omg what a squad !!!!! Anyway, enjoy this crazy chapter x

***************

Ryan's POV

(Back to 2 days ago)

I knew I should've never let her go.

It has been four hours since she left, and I was pacing her room anxiously, waiting for her to come back. Being in her room calmed me down, it was actually the first time I've been properly inside and it literally screamed Avery. Although my mother designed her room, Avery still added some touches to the place such as famous quotes on the wall and fairy lights around the room as well as a disturbing collection of knives.

I was momentarily distracted by her alluring scent which intoxicated the room, lavender and honey. She was beautiful, inside and out. When we first met it was like she could see straight through me, she looked at me intensely and hardly showed any emotion. She read me like a book. She knew I was closed off and wanted to know everything about me. My curious little girl.

She was the talk of the whole school. The new gorgeous badass girl who seemed to captivate everyone around her. The long-haired brunette with a perfect face and killer body had everyone wrapped around her little finger. The boys all wanted her, the girls hated her. But she didn't give a shit about any of them.

I knew I was infatuated with her the minute I saw her stood next to my mother in the kitchen, she was so beautiful. Her eyes held a different story to her face however. She was surrounded by darkness, and her blue eyes were cold staring back at me. She gave me the same look I gave her, and I knew her life hadn't been all rainbows and flowers.

But her cracks began to show, and it was clear she wasn't the cold hearted girl everyone thought she was. She was funny and liked pranking others, she developed a bond with Brandon that no one has ever had. She was amazing at sports and would do anything for her friends. She was a badass and a fighter.

The minute I watched her fight, the way she skilfully took down a gang leader within minutes and walked to us like it was nothing, I knew I was in love with her. But I wasn't going to randomly tell her that at the time, so I let her be and continued to love her from the sidelines.

Every time another man looked at her or touched her, including my brothers, it made my blood boil and I was so close to ripping them to pieces infront of everyone. But I held myself together at the last second, and took my anger out at the gym or anywhere that wasn't near her. My love for her grew over time and I couldn't bare being apart from her any longer, or letting any any other man think she was available. I had to make her my girl.

Avery Quinn became my drug, and I found my heart beating faster whenever she was near me.

My thoughts were abruptly cut off by my phone ringing and I grabbed it from the bedside table. My heart raced faster when her name popped up and I sighed in relief thinking that she was okay.

"Avery? What's going on-" I froze when I heard grunting and shuffling on the other end of the phone.

Was she cheating on me? Did she call me by mistake?

I was about to throw the phone until I heard my angel shouting on the other line.

"Who the f*ck are you!?" She shouted and there was more shuffling until I heard Avery groan in pain and a man chuckled