14

Avery's POV

And I need you...
Dudududududu
And I miss you...
Dudududududu
And now I wonder..

I slam my hand down on the snooze button on my phone and throw my face back into the pillow and groan loudly.

Why can't I just go to evening classes?

Like who on earth invented the idea of waking up early in the morning TO LEARN?! What teenage kid wants to ruin their peaceful sleep so that they could LEARN?! Whoever made up this rule is so dumb, and the people that agreed to it are even more dumb.

Anyway I got up and sleepily walked towards the en suite to shower and shave, even though it's so much effort but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. Don't get me wrong, I have my days where I let my hairy legs free to grow just because I'm a lazy girl, but then I have to spend even more time shaving that off later so why not just get it over with now? Ya get my drift.

I need to stop overthinking in the morning.

I tightly wrapped a towel around me and gave my hair a quick blow dry before stepping out and walking into my wardrobe to find something decent to wear. I chose some light blue jeans with a pink jumper as it was a bit cold today and I paired that with white trainers and a brown leather bag. Satisfied with how I look, I quickly added a bit of foundation, blusher, eyeshadow and some pink lipstick.

I took one last look at myself, and smiled at the cute girl staring back at me. I'm so adorable.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen where most of the family were either eating or rushing around trying to find their stuff. I took my seat beside Ray and said 'morning' to them all. They all mumbled a lazy response. Stacey gave us all a quick kiss and told us to have a great day before carrying Brandon to school with Trevor following closely behind.

After they left we took our time eating breakfast as the atmosphere was pretty calm before Jacob broke it.

"We should all hang out after school today." He suggested. Ryan looked like he was going to object but Cameron butted in before he could say anything.

"Well we all have detention remember so we could just go after that?"

"Ughhhhhh I don't get why I even have detention anyway" I said to no one in particular.

"You did pull that stupid prank with that Monroe kid" Cameron replied looking annoyed from the memory.

I smirked.

"You gotta admit it was pretty funny"

"When I heard about it I found it quite childish actually" Ray said in a preppy tone.

"Whatever, you need to learn to live a little." I said mockingly towards him. He only glared slightly but didn't seem too fazed. Nerd.

"Let's just go to school already" Ryan said looking bored.

We all got our stuff then followed Ryan outside where a beautiful black tinted Range Rover was waiting. I whistled at the beauty in front of me, even though it's nothing compared to my baby.

"So who's is it?" I ask them while calling shotgun. The guys groaned and took their seats at the back while I skipped to the passenger seat.

"Mine". Ryan said when he sat down in the drivers seat. He turned to look at me then smirked "Never seen anything like this before aye?"

"Honey have you seen my baby? I don't think even YOU can top that" I said confidently then put on my seatbelt. Ryan didn't say anything more just started the engine and drove to school.