25

Hey guys, back for another chapter! Been working hard on this one as it's time for drama back at school. I'm looking forward to hearing your reactions, enjoy!!!!

Avery's POV

I hate school

Was my first thought when I pulled into the busy parking lot. As usual, everyone was stood outside, chatting and laughing with their friends. They all turned when my gorgeous car came into view.

I pulled into the empty spot right in the middle of the lot and quickly applied some lip gloss. I winked at myself in the car mirror (conceited I know) and grabbed my shoulder bag from the passenger seat. Stepping outside the the car, I flipped my hair over my shoulder and scanned the place.

Girls huddled around eachother and started their usual gossip about me and the boys were either whistling or giving my disgusting looks. For once, I didn't care at all about their peering eyes and ignored their comments.

The only pairs of eyes I want staring at me are currently tightly shut and in the dream world.
Ugh, I wish I saw him last night.

I focused on trying to find Luke and the gang, and saw them in their little corner by the cool, black motorbikes. Oscar waved at me from far away and I waved back. I walked over to them and smiled.

"Hey guys!" I said and suddenly I was engulfed in a bear hug from James.

"AVEERRRYYYY!!!! You said you were gonna meet us during the break! Why'd you bail? I missed you soooooooo much I was stuck with these losers for two weeks!" He spun me around and kept whining.

Oscar smacked the back of his head and I laughed. He was suffocating me in this hug so I had no choice but to hurt him.

I kicked him in the shin and he quickly dropped his grip on me and clutched his leg. I dusted myself off while the rest laughed at his whining.

"Sorry, I was busy. Went to the middle of nowhere with the Parkinson's then had to look after Brandon because he had food poisoning"

Rosa gasped loudly and squeezed my arm. Why is everyone so abusive today?!

"OMG! Is he okay now?! The poor lil cutie" squealed Rosa.

I nodded my head and told her that he's much better now. We made small talk and I noticed that Luke seemed very quiet. He was staring at my face for a while with an expression I couldn't understand, but then looked away when I caught him staring. I wonder what's going on with him.

"Ew how did you survive going on a trip with those psycho boys?!" Oscar said looking disgusted.

"It wasn't that bad..." I looked away to stop myself from blushing.

"Well, at least you're still alive !" James said smiling.

I rolled my eyes at his extra attitude and we talked about our holidays till the bell rang. Luke seemed to snap out of whatever state he was in a few minutes ago and began talking to us normally. It was probably morning blues, right?

As this was the first day back, principle Daniel wanted to have an assembly or whatever. Oscar said he was planning on pulling a prank so that we don't get bored and honestly I admire his dedication. We all sat down in the large assembly room and somehow I ended up next to Luke on one side, and empty seats on my other side.

James was getting up to come sit beside me, however the doors opened and silence filled the room. Rosa pulled him back down and he sighed loudly. Why is he so obsessed with me?!

Principle Daniel walked in looking professional and with a bunch of other snobby teachers behind him. Daniel stood at the front and tapped the microphone twice. He scanned the room till his eyes landed on the gang and I. I avoided any eye contact with him, because ew. I noticed some of the girls giving him flirtatious looks and giggling quietly. I can't believe I actually had a thing with this guy! I think I'm trying to get myself diseased because it's clear he's been with MANY other students.