23

Heyyyy everyone! Another chapter ready to be shared, I can't wait for you guys to read it!! We're slowly getting to the bottom of some things, aka Ryan and Avery's relationship. Just keep tagging along and all will be revealed. Enjoy x

Avery's POV

I'm not even joking when I say for the past 5 hours he's been avoiding me like the plague. THE PLAGUE! It's like I'm some sort of disease he needs to stay far away from!!

I mean it's getting to the point where Stacey is giving us weird looks, Trevor is smirking at us and randomly laughing to himself, and Raymond keeps staring at our 'little moments' while writing in his notebook aggressively! It's like we're starring in some reality T.V. show.

I nearly wanted to smack his beautiful face, but held it together and just focused on other things. I can't show him I actually cared, not after those words he said to me.

The aunt Penelope lady was coming in two hours, and apparently according to Stacey, we had to look "presentable". I don't even know the lady! But since she was still mad at me for yesterday's antics, I decided to listen to her. Anyway, I wanted to wear something that would draw Ryan's attention to me.

Since it was quite hot, I decided to wear a thigh length white sleeveless skater dress with trainers. I let my natural wavy hair out and only wore light makeup. I think I look presentable enough. I noticed the guys also made some effort, swapping pj t-shirts for white or black branded ones with either shorts or jeans.

They all looked pretty good, especially Ryan. His white Armani t-shirt clung to his toned body, and he paired it some denim jeans and trainers too. I tried not to stare for too long because I didn't want him to think I was being desperate. Which I am, but that's not the point.

Brandon and I were playing on the grass with a football. I would lightly kick the ball towards him and he would run to kick it back with his cute little legs. Every time he kicked it with some power, he would do this adorable fist pump and start jumping up and down.

While we were playing, everyone else was busy doing other things. Raymond was helping his mum clean up our tent space for the guests, Cameron and Jacob were climbing a random tree with Trevor shouting at them to get down, and Ryan went back inside his tent. We suddenly hear a massive thud and I turn to Cameron on the floor clutching his arm.

We all ran up to him, and he started to make this horrible wailing noise. Jacob jumped down from a tree branch and landed perfectly on his feet, he stared at Cam with shock.

"OWWWWWWWWWW!!! I think I broke my arm. MOMMMMM" He started frantically shoving his arm at Stacey's face while she was trying to calm him down.

Everyone was literally having a panic attack, like they've never seen someone get hurt. Brandon was hiding behind my leg, Trevor pacing back and forth getting ready to phone the ambulance, Raymond was reciting what he learnt recently in biology and Ryan had come out the tent and was just staring at his brother with no expression whatsoever. Maybe he was worried? I crossed my arms and laughed to myself. I can't take situations like these seriously at all.

"Chill out it's not even a fracture!" I said while smiling at his tearful face.

"How do you know?" Raymond asked with a non-believing tone.

"I've had to fix a broken arm once, trust me I know". I walked up to Cam and kneeled down beside him.

I grabbed his arm and started feeling the bone structure, yup its definitely not broken. He made a very unmanly squeal when I pressed hard on his arm and I choked back a laugh.

"Can someone grab the first aid kit please? I'm gonna wrap up his arm, just incase but at the most all he's done is pull a muscle. Nothing severe at all."