27

Avery's POV

The door knocked and slowly the boys and Rosa all came into the class one by one. They all stopped near the door however, and stared at me weirdly.

"Why are you stood there Avery?" James asked looking confused.

I was stood at the front of the classroom, behind the teachers desk. Chase was leaning against the wall at the back corner of the class, with his arms crossed and a distant look on his face.

"I'm in-charge of class today. So sit down all of you." I spoke emotionlessly and dared them to defy my instructions.

James shrugged his shoulders and they all took a seat on a desk, facing me. The Parkinson's all sat on one side of the room and Luke's gang sat on the other side. Ryan was staring at me intently, probably wondering what the hell was going on but I didn't give him any hints.

I sat on the teachers desk and glared at them all. They all looked really confused but I can see some were worried about why I was so angry.

"So your all probably wondering what the hell is going on..." I eyed them all to see them nodding at me "... well I'm about to clear up a whole load of shit that you idiots couldn't"

"Avery, what are you talking about?" Jacob asked concerned. I rolled my eyes.

"You guys have been hating on each other for so long, thinking you knew exactly what happened that night but you were wrong. So so wrong. Luke, the Parkinson's didn't steal your money and they never even snuck into your house."

James, Oscar and Rosa looked at me with shock. Luke gave me a deadly glare but his eyes held shock and anger. He pushed his chair back and stood up abruptly.

"If you're trying to say all this made-up BS because you want us to be friends again just for your sake its not working. I'm sick of you constantly trying to resolve things you know nothing about! I was THERE that day, I saw them in my room, I saw them trash the place looking for the safe, I. SAW. EVERYTHING." His voice held venom in it.

I noticed Ryan clench his fists at the tone Luke used towards me and I sighed.

"Luke, you're wrong. What you don't know is that you guys were drugged that night and were tricked into thinking the Parkinson's were at your house stealing, when in reality it was someone else."

"What" Luke whispered, looking so lost and broken.

I almost felt bad about spilling the truth but I wasn't going to stop until they all knew exactly who it was. The Parkinson boys looked so glad that I finally had figured out the truth.

"I tried to tell you so many times that it wasn't us but you didn't believe me man. So I gave up convincing you because there's no point if you would throw our friendship away so quickly over nothing." Ryan explained, looking at Luke with a pained yet stoic expression.

"But when we cornered Raymond he said that it was because our families were higher ranked than yours and you guys were jealous" Oscar bit back looking mad.

Our focus was directed at Raymond and he blinked twice at our faces.

"When did you corner me?" He said confusedly looking at Oscar.

"Don't play dumb! Rosa cornered you and you spilled the truth to her. She told us everything you said!" Oscar shouted back.

I shook my head at them. They were arguing amongst themselves now and things were getting heated until I blew a whistle at them.

"STOP BEING SO STUPID ALL OF YOU!!!" I screamed at them making them jump in surprise.

"Well then if it wasn't the Parkinson's then who was it?!" James shrieked.