Chapter.30

Cj.
"Yo' the fuck they lock us up for?"Tristan asked, as he winced from his swollen eye.

Whoever these cops are that got us in here, they brought us in here and beat our asses.

"Man I don't know, but them damn pigs tryin' to say that I killed Abrianna, and Austyn retarted ass,"James scolded, still trying to break out of the handcuffs.

"What they arrest you for?"Tristan looked over at me.

"Their pinnin' everything on me. The shoot outs, Abrianna's death, and Gunna's death,"I shook my head, "They goin' to pin everything on me."

"So somebody ratted us out, it's a snake somewhere,"James stated, getting angrier.

"They don't even have evidence, that leads us back to all of that, and especially back to Abrianna's death,"I told him, "I bet these aren't even real cops.."

"Finally,"James hopped out of his seat, me and Tristan looked at him with shocked expressions.

"Nigga! Get us out of these handcuffs,"Tristan looked at him.

"Shh! Nigga, you want them fat ass white men to hear you?"James snapped, going and undoing Tristan handcuffs.

He came and did the same for me.

"How did you even figure out how to do that shit?"I asked, as I rolled my wrist around.

"When I was in high school, I used to always run away from the police. Now it's just a easy thing now,"He shrugged.

We saw the door knob turn, and in came a lady. The same lady that was at my door, telling me about Gunna.

"Oh, you guys got out of your handcuffs,"She smiled all cheery like, James walked up and grabbed her by the neck and pinned her up against the wall.

"You think this some sick ass joke bitch!"He snapped, "Tell us why we're here!"He tightened his grip on her neck, and her face was turning a purple color.

"Ight, let her go so she can explain herself,"Tristan told him, and he hesitantly let her go.

She dropped to the floor, trying to catch her breathe.

"Look,"She gasped still trying to catch her breathe, "I'm on your side, those cops in there are trying to take all three of you down. Especially you,"She pointed at me.

"The fuck? Why me?"I crossed my arms.

"They've been watching you ever since your dad went away, they have enough evidence to lock you up for life Christopher."

I rubbed my hands down my face, and sighed deeply. "So what do we have to do? To get out of this bullshit,"I asked her, and she walked over to her brief case.

"This is all of the files they have on each and everyone of you, I snatched it from my boss's office,"She told us, "I need you guys to do a job for me, and this all goes away along with the evidence."

"How can we trust you?"Tristan eyed her.

"Because..."She trailed off, "I have the power to lock you all up right now, but as you see I haven't,"She shrugged.

"This seems sketchy..."James nudged me, "This bitch could be lying."

"What type of job is it?"I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"My husband... he's been cheating on me, and he's very abusive,"She looked at all of us.

"Man hell no, you want us to kill your damn husband? Just go to the damn police, or leave his ass,"James snapped, shaking his head.