Chapter 6.

Jayda

"I got Murder on my Mindd"I sung out in the car with Havana.

She stopped at the red light and cut the song off and looked at me.

"Hey! I was listening to that bitch"I mugged her.

"Is there something you want to tell me? Like have I've been a bad friend or something?"She asked and I looked at her funny.

"What are you talking about?"

"You singing this song mighty hard, you not getting no ideas are you?"She asked looking over at me and I busted out laughing at her.

"Girl hush I just love the song"I laughed. "But I might kill this nigga"I said looking down at my phone.

"Who? Cj?"

"Yes girl, I've been calling and texting him all damn day and he act like he can't answer my phone calls"I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"I got you"She said and made a illegal U-turn in the middle of the road.

"Um Havana? Where in the hell you going?"I asked looking at her crazy.

"To yo nigga house, what it look like?"

I just shook my head. This girl is officially crazy.

She pulled up at Cj's house and I got out of the car and went and knocked on his door. The same girl answered the door eating some salt and vinegar chips.

"You again"She mugged me "Why you here now?"

"Cj here?"I asked ignoring her rude stares.

"Yes why"

"Bitch because she his girl, now move the fuck out of the way before I beat yo ass"Havana snapped at the girl and she rolled her eyes and moved out of the way so we could come in.

We walked inside his house was big and beautiful. It was well decorated and organized, and his theme was red black and gold.

"Where is he?"I asked the girl and she huffed loudly.

"Upstairs damn"She smirked walking over to the couch and plopping down on it.

"Havana stay down here"I said and she sucked her teeth.

"You finna leave me down here with this bitch? Because I'm ready to pop her in the mouth"She complained.

"Just deal with it"I said and start walking up the stairs.

I made it to his room and knocked on the door.

"Man hol yo ass up I'm busy"He snapped from the other side.

I rolled my eyes and busted in his room and instantly regretted it.

He was getting head from another girl.

"Didn't I just tell yo ass that I'm bu-"He stopped what he was saying when he saw that it was me standing in the doorway.

He jumped up and pushed the girl off of him, I got a glimpse of the girl and it was Kiesha.

"Kiesha what the hell are you doing?"I snapped at her.

"What it look like? Pleasing your man"She grinned.

"Havana!"I yelled and less them thirty seconds Havana was running up the stairs.

"What bitch? What happened? Kiesha the fuck you doing here?"She asked.

"Handle my lightweight"I told her and she instantly took off her earrings and put her hair up.

She swung on Kiesha and punched her to the ground and she start dragging her across the room and punching her.