Chapter.24

Jayda.

"Hello?"I answered my phone in a groggily voice.

"Jayda wake up! Cj been shot!"Tristan yelled into the phone.

I quickly hopped out of bed and slipped on my slides. I didn't care how I looked I just had to get to Cj and quick.

"Where the fuck is my keys!"I panicked searching around the room.

"Jayda? You okay in here baby?"My mom asked coming into the room with one eye open.

"Ma' I need to go to the hospital. Cj been shot."Tears pricked my eyes as I said those words.

"Oh God."She sighed. "Look take my car baby, you need to go now."She handed me her keys and I took them.

"Thanks mama."I hugged her and ran out of the house.

I quickly hopped inside her car and sped off towards the hospital. When I got there I quickly got out of the car.

"I got you now."I hear someone say grabbing me from behind and then everything went black...

********
Cj

"I called Jayda and told her you was up here."Tristan announced walking back into my hospital room.

"Ight. How long I have to stay here?"I asked the nurse that was wrapping up my shoulder.

"You will be free to go as soon as the doc prescribes the antibiotics you have to take."She smiled finishing up and I nodded my head.

"You sure you called Jayda?"I shifted around in the bed.

"Yea I'm sure."Tristan replied. "Why you ask me that when I just told yo' ass that."He made a face at me.

"Because..."I trailed off. "Something just don't feeling right."

"Want me to call her again?"He suggested and I nodded.

He pulled his phone out and dialed her number. "It's going straight to voicemail now."He turned his phone off.

"Call her mom. Get it off of my phone."I told him and he got my phone out of my pocket.

"What's her mom name again?"He asked and I told him her name.

"Hey Mrs.Marie...Jayda withchu?"He asked. "Okay."He said and then hung the phone up.

"Everything straight what she say?"

"She said that Jayda left about twenty minutes ago to come see you."

"Oh hell nah."I snatched the needle out of my arm and stood up.

"Yo man chill!"James yelled getting up. "Lay back down. We'll go find her."

"You niggas got three hours. Then I'm gettin' my ass outta here and finding her myself. Get to it."I snapped sitting back down on the bed.

"We got you man. She good."Tristan assured me and they both left out.

*
Malinda.👹
"Thank you for bringing her."I grinned looking at a knocked out Jayda.