Chapter.29

Think it's a game😈.

Jaden.
"Girl I cannot believe, you agreed to meet up with this bitch."I told Jayda.

Me, Her, and Hayley were all sitting down at Olive Garden, Apparently her ex-bestfriend Havana wanted to meet up and talk to her.

I wasn't about to let her come by herself, because I don't trust this bitch what so ever.

"I have to hear her out at least, she was my bestfriend since we were little little," She shrugged.

"Well I know one thing,"Hayley started, "If she come in here with the bullshit, she will catch these hard hitters."

Havana walked through the door, with another girl behind her.

"See uh uh, this is sketchy. Why she bring the other girl?"I eyed the both of them as they walked up to our table.

Havana grinned at Jayda, as she took off her sunglasses off. "Hey girl,"She smiled swinging her weave around, like she was all that.

"Hey Havana,"Jayda looked at her with the same smile, "Long time no see?"She smirked, being petty.

"...And who is this?"Havana looked between me and Hayley.

"Oh you know..."I trailed off, "Her real friends."I shrugged, and she looked at me funny.

Her and the other girl sat down in front of us, and it was a thick tension in the room.

"So, why you call me here Havana?"Jayda tilted her head.

"Well I heard you were now engaged, and pregnant,"She gave her a fake smile, "First I wanted to congratulate you, and also sorry for your lost."She referred to Jayda losing one of the twins.

Jayda shuffled in her seat a little bit, and I looked Havana up and down.

"That's still not tellin' her why the fuck you called her here."I rolled my eyes, and she turned her attention towards me.

"Oh I'm sorry, who said you were relevant?"She tilted her head at me, and I snatched my earrings off.

"You wanna see bitch?"I snapped, about to get up out of my seat but Jayda stopped me.

"Wait Jay, don't even waist your time on her."

"She got one more time,"I cut my eyes at Havana, who was grinning looking at all of us.

"Ha!"She laughed out, "Girl shut up, before I give you the ass whoopin' of your life."

"Fuck this,"Hayley stood up and threw her wine in Havana's face.

Before Havana could get to her, I reached over and pulled her across the table, Hayley took on the other girl. Jayda had ran back away from the big fight.

Havana fell on top of me, and start pulling my hair but I kept throwing punches at her head and body.

I got a glimpse of Hayley, and her and the other girl was throwing punches at each other left and right.