Chapter.17

Jayda.

"Hello?"I answered my phone in a groggily voice.

"Jayda!"Havana cried up in the phone.

I pulled the phone from my ear and looked at it weirdly before putting it back up to my ear "Havana what's wrong with you?"

"He...He took my baby!"She cried out.

*
Cam.

I was at the hospital with Ky's mom who was a crying mess.

"Cameron baby what happened again?"She asked crying somemore.

Ky mom was young and very beautiful...She still looked like a teenager when she was really thirty two. She was short and thick with a brown skin complexion and she had long hair. She always stayed out of town because she was a traveling nurse.

"We were walking from the basketball court and this van passed by us,then next thing we knew a bunch of gun shots start going off."

"Jesus my poor baby."She said crying some more.

Ky other siblings was here as well. I've been staying with them ever since Jayda's place got broken into.

"Family of Kyrie Staples?"The Doctor announced and we all walked up to him.

"I'm his mother. How is my son?"Ky's mom asked.

"I'm sorry...but he didn't make it."

*
Cj.

"Man you look just like yo' daddy"My uncle Maurice said to me as we were sitting down at one of his clubs.

"Man everybody been telling me that.."I grinned waving him off.

"You know he would be proud of you. You took over his empire and is handling it very good."He said sitting back and drinking out of his cup.

"Thanks unc,but I gotta head out my moms want me to stop by her house for Sunday dinner."I said getting up off of the couch.

Back in the day my pops was a wealthy king pin and he was popping and my pops had lots of acquaintances and lots of enemies,but one of his close partners got jealous of him and caught him slippin'. Bad thing about that is I was right in the car with him when he kilt my pops. Imagine being eleven years old and ya pops just got shot in the head right infront of you....You would be fucked up to.

"Well alright young buck, you be careful in these streets"My uncle said getting up and dapping me up.

"I got you unc"I said and then walked out.

I hopped in my car and sped off to my moms house. As I was driving I start thinking about Jayda, I really missed her and I know that I fucked up with her. I shouldn't have did what I did,because now I lost the girl I was inlove with.

When I got to my moms house I got out of my car and knocked on the door.

"Bubbyyyyy!"My lil sister yelled jumping me.

"Hey pookie"I picked her up "What you doing opening mama door? You know she gone get you for doing that"I said walking inside.

"Marissa who told you to open my damn door?"My mom fussed coming down the stairs. "I told you about doing that shit,come here so I can beat yo ass"She fussed and my lil sister start clinging on me harder.