Chapter.23

3Months Later...

James.

I was at the club chillin' by myself since Tristan and Cj ain't like they can't hang with a nigga no more.

Cj ass is engaged,and Tristan was fooling around with this lil broad he met not to long ago.

"There she go."I said to myself sitting back and taking a pull from my blunt.

I sat back on the couch and felt my eyes getting lower as I stared at the beautiful stripper that I've been coming to see for the past two weeks. I wouldn't call it creepy or nun,but she caught my eye out of all the strippers here.

After her dance was done she walked off to the back and I followed her.

"Yo ma'."I smirked as I grabbed her arm.

She looked back at me and rolled her eyes "Look I'm not doing private dances tonight, So ask somebody else."She said in her thick Columbian accent.

"Nah I don't want a private dance. I wanted to get to know you."I licked my lips and rubbed my hands at her.

"No interesado."She rolled her eyes at me.

"What that mean?"I smirked at her.

"It means I'm not interested."She rolled her eyes and walked inside the back room.

I just chuckled to myself,I get it;she want to play hard to get but little does she know is that I always get what I want.

Jayda.

"Hey girl"I said walking up and hugging Jaden.

Jaden was Tristan's girlfriend that he met a couple of months ago, we ended up meeting each other two months ago at Tristan's birthday bash. We ended up getting each other's number and have been hanging with each other ever since.

She was a real down to earth girl,but also all about her money. She wasn't all loud like Havana; but if someone came to her wrong she handled her own.

She was the same skin color as me,but she wore a lot of wigs because she didn't like her natural hair. She was a thick girl with medium sized breast. She had a flat stomach and slim waist.

"Hey my lovely

"Hey my lovely."She smiled hugging me back.

We were at this little coffee shop, just sitting and chatting with each other. This was our normal routine throughout the week.

"So how are you and my bro?"I asked her and she huffed a big breathe.

"We getting there I mean we have our moments,but like we're good."He can be such a headache though."She threw her head back and I chuckled.

"Cj as well,but I mean ever since we've been engaged our relationship have gotten healthier."I shrugged.

"Well let me get like y'all real quick."She joked and I laughed at her. "Nah I'm playing I'm not even ready for all of that yet."