Chapter.16

Y'all ready for my bs now?🙂because it's time.😏
********
"Cj!"This caucasion girl called out as we were walking in the parking lot. "Cj? What are you doing here?and why are you here with her?"
Cj

Me and Jayda turned around and I came face to face with Victoria.

"You know her?"Jayda asked looking over at me.

"Nah"I lied.

I indeed knew Victoria. One night I was completely drunk and I let her give me head,but that was it and I've been feeling guilty about it ever since.

"Oh so now you don't know me?"She said putting her hands on her hips. "You clearly knew me when I was sucking your dick"She said staring straight at Jayda.

"She what?"Jayda asked looking up at me.

"Man Victoria move with that shit"I sucked my teeth at her. "It wasn't even like that"

"Oh it wasn't? Because if I remember correctly you kept calling MY phone asking for more."She rolled her neck and she start getting all loud like she was ghetto.

"Oh wow"I heard Jayda mumble.

"Man why you lying?it was you begging me, sending me nudes and shit"I defended myself. "Don't nobody want you"She gasped and a hurt expression came across her face.

"I'm gone"Jayda said walking away and I grabbed her arm.

"Yo chill out"

"No. Fuck you"She snatched away from me. "This the shit you was doing the whole time I've been staying with James."

"Look Jayda I was intoxicated I didn't know what I was doing"I told her and she looked me up and down with disgust.

"I don't give a fuck, it doesn't give you the right to cheat on me. The one girl that was down for yo stupid ass, I'm done with you."She said storming off but I was right behind her.

"Jayda c'mon!"I yelled after her.

"Yo girl you good? Do I need to beat Becky's ass?"Havana asked as Jayda walked up to her.

"No, I just want to get away from this dirty dick ass nigga."She said looking directly at me with a mug.

"My dick ain't dirty."I said getting angry "You know what?Fuck you Jayda."I said completely out of anger.

She stopped dead in her tracks and turned around and slapped me dead in the face "Stupid nigga. Don't come back in my life either,nasty dick ass."She snapped and then walked back to the car with Havana.

They both got in the car and pulled off.

"Damn she ho'd yo ass"James said cracking up and I snapped my neck at him and he quickly stopped laughing.

"Fuck that bitch"I mumbled storming off to my car and pulling off.

*
Jayda.

"You leaving?"James asked as I was packing my stuff.

"Yep"I answered dryly.