Chapter. 8

Jayda

"So what are you going to name him?"Cj asked as we looked over my baby in his incubator.

"Jahlan Carter Sikes"I responded smiling down at him.

"Hello Miss.Sikes, you are the mother correct?"The nurse asked me and I nodded.

"Yes that's me"

"Your baby boy is healthy. He is only four pounds though and he won't be able to leave until he is a full seven pounds"She explained to me.

"Okay, thank you"I told her

"Also have you thought of a name for him?"She smiled at me and I nodded.

I told her Jahlan's name and then I signed his birth certificate.

"Is the father present?"She asked me.

"Um-"

"Right here"I heard Pierce say from behind me "I'm his father"

The fuck...

"Well sign right here"She told him and he did.

The nurse left and I looked at Pierce with a mug.

"Thought I was a hoe,and that you weren't the father"I crossed my arms at him.

"I know what I said I was just scared Jayda. I'm just here for my son"He said looking over at Jahlan.

"I'm going to head out for a quick minute"Cj said coming up and hugging me.

"Okay talk to you later"I smiled up at him and left out of the hospital.

"So you and him a thing?"Pierce asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"That's nun of your business, you just need to be worried about Jahlan that's it and that's all"

He put his hands up in surrender and walked over to Jahlan.

"Heyyyy- Why the fuck is he here?"Havana said walking into my room.

"He just popped up"I shrugged.

"Oh so now he wanna play daddy? No ma'am he finna get his ass beat"Havana said trying to take her earrings off but Austyn stopped her.

He grabbed her arm and gave her a stare and she calmed down.

"It's okay imma get my one I promise I am"She said.

"Anyways, What y'all brought?"I asked looking at all the stuff they were holding.

"Oh we went out and spent bands on my God son,Since you had him before you could have your baby shower"She said holding up some bags from Gucci,Givenchy,True Religion,and Fendi.

"Damn, y'all really ain't have to do that"I said grabbing the bags that was in their hands.

"Uh uh girl don't do that, We know we ain't have to but we wanted to"Havana waved me off "I can't have my God son out here looking just any kind of way"

"Well thank you"I said and I went up to her and hugged her.

"When can you bring him home?"

"Not until he's seven pounds"I told her.

"Well your still having your baby shower I don't care"She said and I chuckled.

"But Havana he's already here. Plus not much people would show I'm not in the good graces of my family"

"Noo your not in the good graces of your fuck ass parents, not anybody else"She reminded me.

"Well if you want me to have a late baby shower then gone ahead"I just waved her off.