Chapter. 7

^Havana

Jayda

"What you want Tristen?"I said into the phone putting my shoes on for work.

"What you doing siss"He said into the phone and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not talking to Cj, So don't even try anything"

"I know I know, I was just calling you to tell you that I want to take you somewhere"

I looked at my phone weirdly before responding "Where?"

"Just come outside"

"Can't I have to work, and I don't know if you know this but I have to work so I can have a place to live"I told him.

"Girl come on I talked to Nick money hungry ass already. You good trust me sis"

I rolled my eyes "Whatever give me a minute then"I hung the phone up.

I walked into Cam's room and he was on the phone with some girl.

"I'm about to go head out there is food in the refrigerator"I told him and he looked back at me.

"Okay, and Ky coming over if you cool with that"

"Yea I don't care but don't have my house smelling like wet feet, and make sure y'all clean up your mess"I pointed my finger at him and he nodded.

I walked out of his room and grabbed everything I need and walked outside. I locked the door and start walking down the stairs towards Tristen's car.

"Okay where you taking me?"I asked getting inside his truck.

"It's a surprise"He said and then sped off from my apartment complex.

"Tristen! We have been driving around for hours now!"I whined. "Can you please just tell me where we are going"

"Okay okay, before I tell you....Let me know this..."He trailed off "Why you not fooling with my boy nomore?"He looked over at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Because he was getting his dick sucked by another girl"

"But y'all not together though..."He said turning down a street.

"Okay and? That still doesn't make it right not only that he was ignoring all of my texts and phone calls!"I defended.

"Okay okay but still though.... you aren't together"

I huffed loudly and threw my head back "Tristen...If we are in the talking stage then he shouldn't be entertaining anymore girl's that isn't me"

"I dig what you saying,but I just want you to know is that when Cj was little he would always see his father bringing other women in that wasn't his ma...So of course he gone think it's right becsuse that's what he grew up seeing"He explained "Then when him and Amari was together he was actually being loyal and he treated her right spoiled her and everything"He continued.

"Continue on..."

"Then she cheated on him with one of his close homeboy's and Cj caught them in his bed"He said and I looked over at him "He was going to take her back but Amari was already in another city with like half of his money savings"

"Wow"I said. 

"So give him a chance his heart been broken and stepped on, He just needs to adjust again. Plus the way he be talking about you I can tell that he really want's to work something out with you."

"I don't know Tristen..."I trailed off "I don't want to get hurt again plus I have a son on the way and I just don't know if I want to set myself up for failure"