Chapter.25

5months Later.

James.

"C'mon lil mama, quit acting all hard. Let me at least take you out."I begged the same fine stripper that I got an eye for.

"Why? You just like these other wannabe niggas out here."She put her hands on her hips. "What makes you any different?"

"Because baby..I'm not a wannabe, I'm who these niggas trying to be."I licked my lips and she rolled her eyes.

"Okay if I go on this little date.."She made a face. "Then will you leave me alone?"

"How about this...If you don't like the date then I'll leave you alone for good. If you do like it then I get to take you out more."I negotiated with her and she nodded.

"Fine..but I'm not that easy to impress."She turned around. "Good luck."

I smirked to myself as I watched her walk away. "Oh it's a bet."I said to myself.

I walked out of the club and hopped in my car, I started my way to Cj's house.

When I got there you could hear Jayda from all the way outside. I walked in and she was screaming and throwing things at him.

"You did this fuck shit again!"She screamed throwing a glass at him and he ducked.

"Look Jayda calm down! I don't know that girl!"He screamed back.

"Shut the fuck up lying! Why is the fucking bitch calling yo' damn phone!"She yelled at him.

"Man you gotta trust me! I don't know that girl!"He yelled back walking over towards her.

"Why should I believe you? You've cheated before. How do I know you not lying?"

"Because baby I'm only inlove with you...and only you."He grabbed her hands.

"No fuck this. Your a fucking liar, don't touch me."She snatched away from him. "You can have all this shit back!"She snapped snatching her engagement ring off and throwing it at him.

"Yo' Jayda what is you doing?"He asked looking at her with a shocked expression. "I know you not about to try and end this shit with me! After all the shit we been through!"He grabbed her arm.

"Let me go....This how you do me? Cheat on me,and I'm fucking pregnant!"She screamed with tears falling down her face.

"Baby...I didn't cheat on you.."He pulled her into him. "It was a prank."He smirked and she looked up at him.

"That wasn't no damn prank!"She yelled hitting him.

"Yes it was baby....That was Kennedy the whole time. I just changed her contact name. He pulled his phone out and went to the contact.

He clicked the contact and called the number. "Ken."He put the phone on speaker.

"Yea? Did she believe it? Did you record it Cj?"Kennedy asked all excitedly on the phone.

"Kennedy that shit wasn't funny! Your brother almost lost his damn fiancé."Jayda mugged.

"I'm sorry Jay, he said he was going to pay me nine-hundred if I did."

"Whatever, fuck y'all."Jayda mumbled walking away.

"Come put this ring back on crazy ass girl!"Cj yelled after her and she flipped him off.

"Y'all are crazy..."I trailed off looking at all the broken glass in the kitchen.

"Jayda and them pregnancy horomones man."He shook his head and walked over to give me dap.