Fifteen, Austyn

Bold, I don't know how I became so bold, or when it would have possibly happened but apparently that's who I was now. I walked out of the bathroom in just his t-shirt and the look on his face was, I can't even, he looked like he wanted to devour me. I was already turned on just by the thought of him here in my bed and now, well now let's just say if I were wearing panties they would be soaked.

This wasn't me, I wasn't a sex crazed whore. He made me want to do things I've never even thought about doing. Like this walking out knowing he was going to be there in nothing but a t-shirt. Not to mention the fact that I was already stalking towards him sitting on the edge of the bed. I dropped to my knees and looked up at him through my lashes. He placed his finger under my chin pulling it up gently.

"We don't have to do anything but cuddle tonight, I have no expectations from you and need you to know that. I am happy as long as you are in my arms whatever way I can get you." I just smiled before putting my hands on the waistband of his boxer briefs lightly but hard enough so he would know what I wanted. He smiled and let out a small laugh before lifting just enough for me to pull the material down letting his erection spring free.

I lightly bit my lip and smiled at him not giving him any time to protest as I took him in my hand and licked his head and placed my lips around him sucking a few times before bringing him all the way to the back of my throat. His hand flew to the back of my head and the noises he was making made me feel like a goddess. I was doing this to him, I was making him feel this good, so good that I could tell he was enjoying it at least. He pulled my head back, so I let go of him with a 'Pop' and pulled me on top of him easily, slamming his lips against mine.

We kissed hard like it was the last kiss either one of us was ever going to have. He flipped me over taking control and our lips only breaking apart as I quickly pulled his shirt up and over his head, and he jumped off the bed and went searching through his jeans. I heard the condom open, and he was back on top of me in a matter of seconds, pulling his shirt off me. His lips back on mine kissing me like I have never been kissed before.

As his length pressed inside of me, I realized how sore I still was but didn't care. For all I knew this was the last time I'd ever be this lucky. The last time I would ever get to be intimate with him. The last time his amazing lips would be all over my body. The last time I would get to feel him.

I was in complete and total euphoria but also scared to death. Everything that I possibly had to give this man making love to me right now had. I gave him everything. I haven't known him long enough to do that, but I did it anyway. After all he could change his mind about being all in at any second.

His kisses, his hands all over my body exploring every single part as he took his time. I made sure to do the same the best I could, memorizing every tattoo on his arm, on his chest, reminding myself to get a good look at the ones on his back and legs. Realizing every beautiful piece of artwork, he had on him could be hidden under clothing and I don't even know what most of them are.

I felt it at my core, felt him, felt everything.

This man took my breath away with every glance, every smile, every laugh, every single touch. Jensen Dane Taylor owned every piece me as I shattered beneath him.

Our breathing started to even out as he slowly pulled out, jumping up and going into the bathroom right away. He came back and pulled me closed after getting us under the covers. Skin to skin is something I could definitely get used to.

After a few minutes he reached over to the nightstand and turned on the TV.

"Want to watch something?" I just smiled. He didn't watch TV, he didn't watch movies, but he knew that I did and enjoyed it. He already knew I had a really hard time falling asleep without the TV on which I knew was the real reason he turned it on in the first place.