#23 Abandon Part 2?!

A/N (Arg I know right... another one...)

So, as I got a request by (soz guys, '@'ain't working, it just keeps deleting my work arg...) by LalaMartinez5 about doing a one shot on the song 'dad's song' by set it free which is a Levi x Daughter song.

So, due to the last one shot being very related to this topic, and as well as this song being able to fit in so well with the overall theme, let this be THE AFTERMATH OF ABANDON.

Play the song only when I tell you!

ANY WITHOUT ANY MORE FURTHER DELAYS, ENJOY AND OF COURSE VOTE AND FOLLOW IF YOU YOU FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION! XD

Perfect simplicity would be simply the perfect phrase to describe this moment right now. 

The song of untainted joy soothed its way around playing a perfect duet to the gentle and cradling breeze of a summer day.

You watched as the two loves of your life play with each other, the bigger one throwing your bundle of joy in the air, thus making it more apparent to how that child had become something that belonged to both parties.

Levi sat crossed leg as he continued to throw (C/N) in the air, and then extending his arms to gently catch him again.

This repeated for about five minutes, but even so,  (C/N) didn't seem tired, and luckily, either did your highly athletically fit boyfriend.

You guys had managed to find the old abandoned outpost used by the Survey Corps a very long time ago and decided to make it your home. Fortunately, due to you guys having your manoeuvring gear and a ton of gas, as well as a ton of skill and Levi, you guys were pretty much set.

"Hey (C/N), sit down for me."

You zoned back into reality at the sight of Levi placing his child down, despite his desperate attempts to keep being thrown into the air.

"I have a surprise for you. Stay here."

That got (C/N)'s attention. And also yours.

You scuffed your face in confusion as you watched Levi exit the room.

Once out of site, you gazed back at (C/N) who sat completely up straight, hands gently clapping, and body full of excitement at the sound of their being a 'surprise'.

A few moments later Levi appeared with something you really hadn't expected. 

"GUITAR!" (C/N) screamed, his voice laced with innocent pleasure, his body bouncing slightly up in down in his restlessness. 

Your face was openly taken aback, but nevertheless curious. 

Levi plopped himself back down and strummed the strings gently, tickling your spine. How beautiful is the sound of the guitar?

Levi began to some beautiful notes, building up a rhythm in order to allow himself to bring back his memories of how to play.