#9 Fallin' (OneShot

I hated myself for doing the unthinkable.

I fell for my Captain.

But who exactly couldn't? I mean, he is the Captain Levi.

"Your turn (Y/N), truth or dare?" picked Petra.
"Me?!" you yell, your (E/C) orbs widening in shock and disbelief, "Why me?"
"Well you have been playing the whole time!" Eld sighed.
"What! No I haven't! I've been reading wattpad the whole time!" you argue back. You have been watching how your squad played truth or dare and you were now deeply concerned about your safety.

Let's just say you watched Eld having to lick Oruo toe, Petra had to admit her crush for Levi (which you weren't thrilled about because that means more competition, and she, in you eyes was much nicer and prettier than you) and Gunther was dared to tell Jean that he was a horse, which resulted in a fight - which of course Captain Levi was there to force both of them to clean the stables - which Gunther retorted that Jean gets to see his family again and then another fist brawl. However, that only made Captain Levi angrier and now they were cleaning the whole HQ to his standards.

R.I.P

Not wanting to join the two boys grave, you didn't want to play.

"Come on (Y/N), it will be fun!" Petra's high voice shrilled (oh how you hated that voice - you didn't at the beginning but after learning she had a crush on you crush, everything she did was annoying).
"What's fun about risking your life?" you retort back, still displeased at your squad's persistence.
"Because we get to watch," Oruo chuckled.
"Like you can talk Oruo, you haven't even had a turn yet."
Oruo's face whitened. Everyone burst into laughter.
"I know! What if, if (Y/N) does her turn, Oruo has to have truth or dare by (Y/N)," Petra squealed.
Everyone nodded in agreement - except of course you and Oruo.
"Come on (Y/N)," Petra begged, you just shook your head, "Please Oruo." Oruo shook his head too. "Please, please Oruo, please with a big cherry on top!"
"Tsk, fine."
"Yay! Truth or dare, (Y/N)?" Petra questioned.

You didn't know what to choose. To be on the safe side, you choose truth.

"I know, do you have a crush, (Y/N)?" Eld asked, you felt your cheeks flare up as you slowly nodded, "I take it as a yes!"

"Who is it? It me?" replied the cocky Oruo. You just stared at him blankly. "Eld?" you shook your head. "Gunther?" again, you shook your head.

"I know! It's Captain Levi!" Eld screamed.

Your cheeks heated up even more, though you didn't know how that was possible.

"So it's true, (Y/N) has a crush on Captain Levi, just like Petra," Oruo belted.

"Tsk."

Our eyes shoot to the figure on the door frame.

All of your faces darkened like Petra's cherry on top, whilst the Captain's silver eyes flickered between you and Petra.

"I'm sorry Ca-"
"Tsk, brats," and with that he slipped into the shadows once again.

"You idiot! Now he knows!" you yell, outraged. You stood up, grabbing your phone which was still on and on wattpad, and stormed out of the door.

Oof!

You fell down with a thump. It's funny how someone chosen by Captain Levi himself could be so clumsy.

"I'm so-"
"Tsk."
"Oh my Go-"
"Do I look like God to you, brat?"
"No Sir."
"Tsk."

Realising you were on the floor, you slowly brought yourself up - except you forgot that your legs existed.

You felt a heavy object tumble on top of you.

"I'm going to go and talk to (Y/N) and -" Petra looked at you is shock and hurt.