#10 Poorly

You hear the dorm door unlock, before a tired looking Levi stumbled in.

You had been dating Levi for a little over a year. He worked in the Survey Corps as a Captain whereas you had a less dangerous job as head waitress in a fancy restaurant.

Both of you earned great wealth because of your positions however, the both of you were often overworked and had little to no time spent together.

You were currently on the couch and on your computer, writing a report for the restaurant. It was due the next day after tomorrow. You were having a much needed break tomorrow, however, Levi was still forced to keep going.

"Hey, how was training?" you asked your boyfriend.

Levi, tired and stoic as always, plopped down beside you and kissed your cheek.

"Tch it was tiresome. Those brats are going to die out there, I swear."

You sighed at his negativity. Sure you loved him, but why be so grim?

"Come on Levi, have a bit more positivity!" you smiled, your index fingers on your cheeks to indicate for him to smile.

In between a chuckle and his infamous 'tsk' Levi playfully shook his head and looked at the floor.

"Cute," he mumbled, just loud enough for you to be able to hear, causing you to blush.

You watched as Levi slowly picked the computer from out your hands and placed it on the coffee table in front of you.

Your eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

Suddenly, he laid his head on your lap, laying down across the couch.

You did not expect that.

"Tsk, your face brat."

You flicked his forehead in response, turning away to hide your very visible blush.

"Hey, (Y/N)," Levi called, causing you to look down and into his beautiful steel eyes.

"Oh my gosh! You said my name and not brat or any other insult!" you joked.

"Tsk."

You began to giggle, amused by his typical reaction.

"Anyway brat," Nevermind, false alarm, here is typical Levi again, "I heard you had a break tomorrow. And somehow, I managed to convince Erwin to give me a break tomorrow too. So let's go out tomorrow."

Your face burst into a grin. You were over the moon, no, you were higher than that. You were on god damn Mars!

"Judging by that creepy Hanji grin, I take that as a yes."

You flicked his forehead, earning another 'tsk', however your smile never faded of your face.

You have not hang out with him for months!

"Let's go to bed now, brat."

You nodded as he slowly sat up and slang his legs off the couch.

You were about to stand up, before you felt two strong arms whisk you up.

Levi was bridal carrying you.

"Good night, (Y/N)."

You nodded, too tired to reply as you slowly drifted to dream land.

*-*-*-*

You woke up the next day with your head throbbing. You tried to move, only to help in pain.

"Hey (Y/N), you okay?" you opened your eyes to gaze at your boyfriend.

Why was he here? Shouldn't he be at work?