[2] Contagious mood

I woke up just to find out that I'm alone. I really planned on waking early so that I will ask her out before her duties will come calling but now my lazy body woke up late ..great! Just great

I put on one of my ropes and went out in search of Jandi. "She's such an early riser too." I muttered to myself when I entered her room just to find out she's not there. "She must be in the kitchen." I said then start heading to the kitchen and there she truly is.

I rushed up to her and hugged her tightly which drew the attention of the other savants who began to look at us, but my mind is too occupied with other stuff to try to find out what's going on in theirs, so I just wave them off of my mind.

"Jandi, I need you." I whisper to her ears only as I began taking her out of the kitchen and towards my chamber.

"What's it that you need, Lady Nana?" Jandi asked as I sat her on a chair then sat beside her.

"Jandi, do you remember that inner outfit you set out for me that night ..the one that I rejected?

"I want you to dress me in that and another beautiful outer one." I continued when she nodded her head yes.

"Lady Nana..." She called smiling knowingly before going to the dresser to pull out the said clothing sets while I hurried to the bathroom to get myself thoroughly clean.

------------+

"Lady Nana." Jandi called sensing my frustration. It has been up to five hours since I finished preparing and ever since that time, I've been trying to get my wife to see me alone but no way ..she's inside the throne hall with a bunch of old people discussing what I don't know and what I don't want to know at this moment or day.

"Call Yabo." I said which she nodded to and began trying to get Yabo's attention which didn't take much time at all before she finally called her over.

I watch Yabo walk up to Jandi and ask her something, probably why she's calling her which she replied to by pointing at my direction which is inside a wagon that's outside the Palace hall.

Yabo walked up to me and bowed and when she raised her head up, I told her to go tell the Empress that I want to speak with her.

"Your Highness, I'm afraid the Empress is very busy right now and she said to tell you that if the reason why you want to see her is for permission to go shopping or elsewhere save that you have it and that if it's about another matter entirely that you should hold it in until she retires for the night." Yabo informed me, making me more angry and frustrated.

"She said that?" I asked angrily.

"Yes Your Highness, the Empress.." She began to say but I paid no attention to her. I climb down from the wagon and enter the palace hall in  haste. 

I kept walking even when the Elders all bow in greetings. I look up at her throne and just then I noticed that she isn't even sitting on it but on her mat which has a blind that's is pulled down, hiding her from the people and just then I realized that on a normal day she won't even be listening to this people, but be in her farm.

She doesn't even need to be listening to them right now.

She's avoiding me.