Wedding ritual

When Royal Mother gave Jandi the instruction to prepare me for the royal wedding ritual, I had thought that the actual wedding was happening that day and I almost panicked.

It was already dark outside when the Empress right guard, Yabo opened the exit door for her and besides I haven't had a moment alone to figure out where my life is heading to also I don't want it to be that soon because that will mean me being with her and then no one can come and give more excuses as to why she can't be with me whenever she wants to have me.

Thank goodness what they meant by the royal wedding ritual wasn't the actual wedding but a bath ..a bath with rose water where I have to stay in for one hour while my personal maid ..Jandi massage my body. 

Also thank goodness she didn't come in when she came knocking that night after my bath and I told Jandi to lie and tell the Empress that I'm already asleep ..which surprised me a lot when she did, I didn't expect anybody to lie for me much else Jandi and to her Empress. Anyways, we bonded that night and talked about a lot of things before I fell asleep.

"My Lady." I know that voice. it's Jandi but I still pretend to be asleep just in case someone else is with her, especially if that someone is the Empress .

Please lord let it be that she's here to tell me that the wedding has been cancelled due to there is war currently happening within the palace.

"Who even prays for her own wedding to be a disaster?" I do. I pray that before the wedding will begin, war will befall Mandir. 

This is how much I dreaded getting married to her. She has caused me so much loss, so much pain and marrying her ..although she was able to make this happen, she turned me into a piece of words.

The whole kingdom talks about me and I've also noticed the evil glare they have on whenever I'm within.

"My Lady, you have to get up and let us prepare you for the wedding ..guests and other people have started arriving, please my lady." My assigned personal maid,  Jandi pleas but I'm still not ready to face this future ..I need time, time to think, time to open my eyes to a new morning and worst morning for that matter but I still need time.

"Please Jandi, please give me a few more minutes and then you can come back and prepare me ..please." I plead more like I whispered while still not opening my eyes and then I drag my duvet up more to cover my head ..at least shade me a little away from the present world.

"Alright my lady ..few more minutes is all." Jandi said and left the room _I guess because I heard the door close.

But then suddenly I begin to hear movement, slowly moving foot noise.

"Jandi.." 

"Jandi.. is that you? I called again when I didn't receive any response.

"I'm sure I felt someone touch my feet." I murmur to myself too emotionally exhausted to get up.

"Maybe It was because I was thinking of bad things happening in the palace and wanting it to happen so badly and that's why I'm imagining this." I said then shrug it off, completely discard the danger feelings while still under my warm duvet.

"Please god save me." I prayed in my mind when all of a sudden I started feeling the hands I thought earlier were in my head now raising the duvet that's covering me up which made me start panicking hard. 

I was on the edge of screaming when the thought of it being a bad idea shushed me up.

"Who's going to save me." I thought but nobody's name came to mind.

The hands have fully pulled the cover up but leaving it on my face so I won't see.. Then the hand starts to pull my nightgown up which made my whole body shiver in fear and then i started to plead while still covering my eyes in hope that whoever it is will leave because I didn't see it face..