[2] Inside the palace

"I heard she even gave her the ocean house, she didn't even take me there when we were together but she took her and not only that she took her, she also gave it to her!" Hwa said as new fresh tears begin to form in her eyes.

"I want to kill her ..Why won't you let me kill her!!." She mutters crying as she hits my chest.

"She's mine! She will be mine when the Empress is dead. You said life isn't fair to you, well guess what _live is not fair! 

Not to me, not to you and not to our mother who let an old woman marry her just so she could bear children for her!!" I yelled in Hwa face then pushed her away from me ..making her to fall face down on the floor.

"Sangyun" mother called but I couldn't answer her because I was distracted by Hwa who began hitting me hard on the chest and shouting at me.

"Sangyun!!" Mother yelled which made the room become silent as the two owners of the noise voices which include me .. were taken by surprise because mother hardly shouts no matter what.

"Sangyun You will postpone your visit to Shilli, I want everything to be in other before you go. I want you to do Hwa unfinished task and you Hwa, I want you to continue trying to woo the Empress." Mother said when she finally got our attention.

"Mother." I called in an annoyed voice but mother didn't even look at me but continued speaking as if she hadn't just been interrupted..

"You will cause trouble between Kim Nana and Ruyi. Make her see you two in a romantic embrace and more. The Empress doesn't know if her wife love men or not, so use this against her and It's for your own good too Sangyun and you have to make it happen in your own quarters so it will be more easier for her mind to convince her that her woman is nothing but a whore." Mother finished then open the door and walk out leaving my stupid sister behind.

"Did you hear that, she's a whore. A whore!" Hwa said while laughing at me mockingly.

"You and I know who the whore is ..whore!" I yelled angrily at her then opened the door in a hurry when she grabbed a wooden hammer from my cabinet and started running towards me. Immediately I closed the door in her face but not before I called her whore once again.