[3] The Virgin Test

Empress Ruyi POV

I sit down beside Royal Mother then start tapping my leg as I wait impatiently for the test result and at the same time watch the doctor lay Nana down then drag down the cover attached to the bed.

When Nana came inside although still covered with a veil, I knew she had grown more beautiful. I can see it in her now very curvy shape.

It has been almost five years since I last saw her because of Royal mother. Royal mother hid Nana from me when she caught me trying to kiss my shy and reluctant Nana who was shaking her head in an attempt to avoid my lips as she say things that up until now I still don't understand what it was, but i take it as "no" or "this is not right Your Highness." 

"Ha.." as I remember all these things, I chuckled to myself. She sure loves calling me Your Highness no matter how many times I plead to her not to.

"Her Highness" Hyuna called and I nodded my head ..the signal for her to speak.

"She is a virgin." Hyuna reported. I turn my eyes to Nana who is now standing, her face red as that of a cooked crayfish.

My shy Nana, I already know she's still a virgin ..four years apart can't wipe out her body reaction in my mind, besides she still blush a lot and her eyes still hold that strong innocent pull which made me fall more in love with her every passing day.

I missed those eyes so terribly when father banished her and her parents and now that she's here, I understood the reason why mother took her away from me for so long.

She knows Nana is my weakness and at that time we were at war ..also I was willing to die for her and to think I fought Royal Mother over this matter when father died, not talking to her for over four years because I thought she's against me and Nana being together like Royal Father was.

He hated her family, they were supposed to birth him a son, my future husband but they birthed a daughter. I know he made life miserable for them but Nana father should have held still, he wasn't smart enough.  He became a traitor which made Royal Father have a reason to banish his family, making my Nana an outcast.

I turned to Royal Mother, looking her in the eyes ..when she found me looking at her, she looked back and I smiled an honest and thank you smile which she got and smiled back.

I stood up, adjusted my long hand Royal attire so it won't be touching the ground, i walk out of the room with Yabo behind me, leaving the next process in Royal Mother capable hands and just as I step outside the room, I heard her thank the doctor then tell Nana's personal maid to take Nana in and to proceed with the traditional royal wedding rituals.

I can already picture her in her royal wedding gown looking so sexy and ravishing but I forced myself to stop or else I will lose control and go back inside and claim her before the wedding even begins. I need to get out of here ..and fast or else my Nana will hate me forever.