The Empress is Furious

I closed my eyes when I saw the door opening ..I know it's her but I can't look at her face ..worst, her eyes.

What's she thinking ? ..oh god, I'm supposed to be acting!

I feel Sangyun pinch my hand sending me the signal, telling me that it's time for me to begin my acting of how much in love I'm supposed to be with him but I'm not even here. It's like my mind just shut itself.

"What is this!?" I heard my wife yell just as at the same time I feel her grab my hand and lift me up which makes me open my eyes in shock and embarrassment but what makes it more embarrassing is the amount of people now inside the chamber and all are staring at me with different kinds of expressions.

I turn my eyes to Hwa who is standing way too close to the Empress with an evil smirk on the side of her lips ..she planned this. They all did. They want to humiliate me.

 They want the Empress to be humiliated by me so that she will regret ever marrying me.

Oh my god ..what have I done! They all saw Sangyun hugging me.

"Nana!" I hear my wife call me, her voice sounding so angry. I want to look at her but I can't.. I just can't, my brother's life depends on this little act ..please don't ask me anything, please god let her not ask me anything here.

"Why am I crying now." I asked myself then quickly start reprimanding myself to stop because they might take it that I'm crying because I'm feeling guilty not knowing that the reason why I'm crying is because I don't want to be in this awful situation.

"Yabo, Seo-jun." The Empress called while still holding my hand. I watched as the two called names rushed to her and said "Your Highness." As they wait for her command on one kneel.

"Seo-jun, take that bastard; the Empress said referring to Sangyun. " and lock him up inside his previous cell.

Immediately, Seo-jun walked to Sangyun and held him from his top attire and dragged him to him before taking Sangyun two hands and placing it behind him then holding his two hands that are now on his back and began dragging him outside.

Sangyun's face looked so shocked.. Like he can't believe this is happening, I can't even believe it myself. I thought ..more like expecting the Empress to be slapping me around by now which I wouldn't mind as long as Sangyun held his end of the bargain.

Almost out of the door, Sangyun turns his head to the Empress and begins looking at her with so much hatred in his eyes but what surprised me is the slap sound.

The Empress slapped Sangyun.

I look from the Empress' furious eyes to the startled Sangyun who now has a five red hand mark prints on his left side cheek ..my! that must have hurt.

"Take him out of my side this second!" The Empress yell, but before she even finished her last sentence, Seo-jun had already drag a very still startled Sangyun out of the chamber in a hurry then the Empress turned to me - she look at me in the eyes, meeting mine half way on the floor, immediately her eyes met mine, I quickly looked down ..not wanting to see any feelings she has for me in there _be it hatred, disappointed, hurt, angry, furious. No, I'm not ready to face her and I don't think I will ever be.