Sentencing him

Jandi actually did the right thing by not letting me enter the throne hall through the right entrance because if I had, I would probably be hugging my brother right now while crying.

I really want to cry right now because my brother is all grown up now and I miss him but I won't. I won't cry because the real traitor is also kneeling down and his two hands are handcuffed.

I look at my wife's face but she has no visible emotion ..like always or maybe she's hiding it, but of course she's hiding it because every person has emotions ..be it happy, sad, angry, evil, and so on but still yet they all do have emotions.

I raise my eyes up towards my wife's direction as she begins speaking, although I can't see her clearly because of the blind that's hiding me from the rest of the people in the throne chamber, but I can hear her more than clearly.

"Sangyun, where did you see Kim Min-jun before he was captured?" The Empress asked.

"Millin, Your Highness." Sangyun answered, sounding so scared and it would have made me laugh if I know where this question is heading to but I don't so I just shut my mind off of any amusement.

"Raizo!" The Empress called loudly startling me but what startled me more is when a man wearing all black outfit suddenly fell down from the sky and he's now kneeling in front of my wife ..alright, perhaps he didn't fell from the sky but i swear that I saw him jump down from the roof behind the Empress.

I watch the strange man that my wife called Raizo as he rushed to Sangyun after the Empress said something to him that I didn't hear and I know others too didn't, he grab Sangyun hair and begin rolling it around is hands ..immediately, I started panicking as it seems like the Raizo guy is going to kill him by just doing that. I'm not panicking because I don't want Sangyun to die, I'm panicking because seeing someone in pain or watching someone fighting for breath affects me.

The hall is now so very quiet. The only sound in here is Sangyun screaming in pain. 

Kyung-sook has a very scared and confused look on her face ..same with Hwa and the others but I know all of them have different reasons for their fears.

Sangyun began to cry as he pleaded for the Empress' mercy.

The Empress raised her hand and Raizo immediately stopped pulling on Sangyun hair, he unrolled Sangyun hair from his hand and pushed Sangyun back where he was kneeling.

I turned to look at my brother and his face looked so scared, his hands were shaking ..my poor brother, he's probably thinking that his punishment will be worse which I hope it won't be. I prayed what Jandi said to become true, this whole thing already proves no one knows the fate of my brother.

Jandi lied to me.

"Do you know what you did wrong?" The Empress asked, her face looked so angry and I'm actually glad that I'm not beside her right now because she looks so very scary.

"No, Your Highness." Sangyun answered, still crying obviously still in pain ..I guess his neck will hurt him for a few days or a week.

"You brought a banished man back to the country that he's forbidden to enter. Millin is no country of ours but you captured him by force from there and bring him to Mandir ..You know the law Sangyun but I will still have Baek Sunghyun refresh your memory." The Empress says to Sangyun but I know she wants everybody in the throne chamber to hear and I'm sure that every person in  here heard her very clearly.

"Baek Sunghyun." She called.

Immediately, Baek Sunghyun begins reading something from a very large book.

"When hereby banished from the kingdom, be it anyone or the banished person dare step foot back in the kingdom and if this happens, be it the person shall die. Be it anyone who forcefully brings the person back ..with proof then that person shall take the consequences of the banished person and the banished person shall have all he had before and shall be a free man; Baek Sunghyun read out loud, look up and say after a while. "This is the law." Then close the book and place it on a table beside him before he bowed to the Empress.