XXVI

[Time Skip]

Jisung placed a wreath of Chamomile flowers onto the short stone wall in front of him and tears started forming in his eyes,
"Time's been going so slow since you left. But it's only been a year." He sighed,
"Hey sis, it's been a while. Ever since the dream I've been able to smile. But still not as much as I used to." Hyunjin closed his eyes, remembering the dream.

The boys spent a good hour talking to Eunjin's and the twins' parents' headstones', apologising for Ji-U's absence, truth be told he moved to America to One. Study abroad, improve his skills, Two. Leave the country of his painful memories, although it would also mean leaving his happy memories. He'd be returning in a year.

The boys headed back to the van they'd arrived in and drove back to the dorms. When they'd arrived they saw Chan, on his laptop, reading an article. When Hyunjin looked closer, he read, 'Stray kids' Han Jisung and Hwang Hyunjin spotted at Incheon Cemetery'. He honestly wasn't surprised, news spread a lot faster since the internet was invented, obviously.

Jisung also saw the article and took a shower before deciding to read the article himself.

Stray Kids' Han Jisung and Hwang Hyunjin spotted at Incheon Cemetery

Stray Kids' Han Jisung and Hwang Hyunjin were spotted at Incheon Cemetery at 1:30 pm this afternoon.
Possible reasons are:
•visiting Hyunjin's sister and parents
Yeah no that's the only possible reason, it was today last year that the death of Stray Kids member Hyunjin's twin sister passed. The reason being is still unknown to the public.
Stray Kids member Han Jisung, was there because said sister was his best friend since they were thirteen.

We will do our best to comfort our favs and help them move on!
#RIPEunjin #straykids

Jisung closed his laptop and dried his hair before heading to the studio to set up a Vlive with Hyunjin.