XXIV

"Why don't we go ask that girl how to get out of here?" Hyunjin asked, however Jisung was no longer by his side. He was running to the cliff edge, where the girl was.

"EUNJIN?!" The panting boy asked,
"Jisung? Jisung!" The girl cried,
"Eunjin?" Hyunjin was now by Jisung's side, staring down at the, confused.
"Oh, right, I don't have much time, the gods allowed me to talk to you for awhile. Yes, this is a dream, but this is also the real me, you two, are real." At this point the girl was rambling, "Anyway I'm here to tell the both of you that I love you and I'll miss talking to you. Thanks for the ring by the way, it's totally my style." Eunjin said, holding up her hand with the ring on it. "Even if I'm not there physically, I'll always be there spiritually and sometimes mentally, if I learn to posses people. Also, I have your latest album, signed and everything! Ji-U got it for me!"
"So THAT'S what was in the box!" Hyunjin exclaimed,
"Yeah, everything that was buried with me, I got to keep. I really like your letter, but really? 'Unofficial boyfriend'? I like you and all but really?" Eunjin asked.
"But what would you say if I asked you out?" Jisung asked,
"Yes, obviously, you were my first love."

Jisung hugged the girl and kissed her on the lips, taking her by surprise but she wasn't complaining. Hyunjin, however, stood there awkwardly, in silence, crows 'caw'ing in his head. The taller waited for them to finish, to give his sister a hug and a peck of the forehead before it was time to 'wake up'.
"I was great seeing the both of you again, even if this didn't really happen in real life." Eunjin smiled, 'I'm going to visit Ji-U now. Bye!" She waved.
"Bye! We'll miss you!" The boys shouted, simultaneously. The female floated upwards into the sky and eventually turned into a small star in the stary but bright sky, because this is a dream, there is no logic.

The boys wandered around a while in silence, before the younger broke it,
"So... how are we gonna tell if this really happened and not just a dream? Like I know that this is a dream but is it a dream-dream." He asked,
"We could use code words. Like I say banana, you say split. Or I say Maths, you say sucks. You get the point." Hyunjin responded.
"Mmkay then. Whatever the situation is in the morning though, but you're starting it." Jisung said before sprouting a pair of wings and flying into the distance. Hyunjin had forgotten that there's not logic in dreams and quickly joined him.
"I believe I can fly~" Hyunjin sang,
"I believe I can touch the sky~" Jisung continued, the two boys laughed at their silliness before conjuring a treehouse, along with a tree, to rest in. The two lay in two seperate corners, tucked in their beds falling asleep.