XIII

[time skip because I can't be bothered writing so many letters]
23 December 2018

Dear Jisung,

It's almost Christmas!!
I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Just thinking about Christmas makes me remember the old times we had together. Remember when you stayed with me and my family for Christmas that one year because your family were all busy? I remember waking up to you practically jumping on my bed on Christmas morning. You ripped the blanket off my body to make me get up. I did eventually but it took some effort. We opened our presents and we got matching sweaters. Everyone also got a sweater each with their first initial on the front like how Molly Weasely made her family in Harry Potter. For breakfast we had Christmas themed pancakes with lots of cream. When it was time for my medication, I snuck it into the bathroom to take it, (also spitting a few flower petals and blood into the sink) afterwards I hid it in the cupboard under the sink, because I knew you wouldn't go through there. It's also where I kept my 'female requirements'.

It was sad when you had to go back to your family but it was worth hanging out with you for most of the Christmas holidays.

Eunjin folded the paper and put it in the box of letters by her bed. She was once again, in hospital. 'How unfortunate I am to have to celebrate Christmas in the hospital' she thought before closing her eyes to sleep.