XV

31 December 2018,

Dear Jisung,

In this box, are all the letters I wrote after you debuted.

I wrote them so I wouldn't forget the memories we had together, good or bad.
Since I won't be needing them anymore, I've decided that you should have them. Have our memories in a box.

Eunjin slowly folded the paper, carful not to stain it anymore with tears. She took out another paper and began writing again.

31 December 2018,

Dear Jisung,

I love you.
I have since we met.
I know it sounds cheesy but you were my first love.
And I'm afraid you're also my last and only love, not that there's anything wrong with that.
If you are reading this, my surgery probably went wrong and I'm never coming back.

When I'm gone, please smile. Smile for me, they always made my day.

But I have one question for you,
Why didn't you keep our promise?

Your best friend,
Eunjin ❤️

Eunjin folded the paper and started writing on another,

31 December 2018,

Dear Hyunjin,

My dear brother, my twin, my other half. I love you and will guide you and Jisung from above.

I miss you so much. Why didn't you ever try to contact me or Ji-U? Why did you leave us alone?

Anyway I'm sorry but if you are seeing this I'm most likely in heaven. I'm sorry this is the last way you'll hear from me.

Just remember, smile for me, please? I don't want to see you get upset over me. Although I understand if you do. But at least try to be happy for me?

Your twin sister,
Eunjin