XVI

Ji-U nervously walked into the building with a pink and purple wooden box in his hands and a few letters and an album on top. Since it was a fan-sign he thought it'd be weird not to have anything to sign.

He waited his turn and tried to avoid eye-contact with the idols while he waited.

He greeted each of the members and gave them a letter, each hand written by him, except for two.
By the second to last member, he was allowed to stop playing fan-boy. The idol recognised him immediately,
"Ji-U!?" He whisper-yelled, "what are you doing here?"
"Hyunjin-hyung, this is for you," the 16 year old held out a letter, " it's from Eunjin, after you left, her condition got worse." Hyunjin's eyes widened, he slowly opened the letter and read it, his eyes began to water the more he read it.

Ji-U's time with his brother was up and he moved onto his sister's first love. His reaction was similar to the previous idol,
"Jisung-hyung, long time no see." The boy tried to smile, but tears were obvious. Ji-U put the box on the table and avoided eye-contact with Jisung, "they're from Eunjin. All of them. You remember her don't you?" He looked with pleading eyes,
"Of course I remember her. How's she doing?" Jisung smiled, unknowing of what happened.
"She's gone, hyung. She's gone." The boy cried, Jisung staring at him in confusion,
"What do you mean?" Was all he asked,
"She had hanahaki disease. She's had it for years. She went under surgery last week but didn't make it." Ji-U cried harder, not caring about the weird looks people were giving him. "The funeral's on Friday, she wanted you and Hyunjin-hyung to come. She said you can bring your members if you want. You don't have to though." Ji-U sighed, walking away with his now-signed album that he got for Eunjin.