XX

Jisung spent the rest of the day catching up with Ji-U. Hyunjin, however, returned to the cemetery. He hadn't realised before but Eunjin was buried right next to their parents.

He kneeled down in front of his parents's graves, tears escaping his eyes.
"Eomma, Appa. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't protect Eunjin. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you most needed me. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." He sobbed, "I'm sorry for being a bad child, I didn't even know you had left this world, I thought you were all living together, happily, without me. Why can't it be like that again? But now that Eunjin is gone too, how will Ji-U cope? Do I bring him with me to Seoul or find a place for him to stay here?" Hyunjin continued. "I'll do everything I can to protect Ji-U. He's the only family I have left." It was true, he didn't have anyone, apart from Ji-U, both his parents were only-childs and his grandparents passed when he was still small.

That was when his phone started to ring,
"Hello?" He picked up,
"Where are you? Have you been crying?" It was Chan,
"I'm talking to my parents." Was all Hyunjin voiced before hanging up. After just sitting there, staring at the three headstones for half an hour, he decided it was best to head back to the hotel he was staying at with the others.