The Alliance [NOTE]

THIS BOOK IN NO SHAPE OR FORM IS A COPY OF ANY BOOK OR FILM. THE PLOT, THE CHARACTERS AND THE WHOLE STORY LINE HAS BEEN CREATED BY ME. SO DON'T COMMENT STATING THAT THIS BOOK IS A COPY OF ANY FILM. ALL FILMS SUGGESTED BY READERS HAVE BEEN RESEARCHED AND LOOKED INTO AND THEY IN NO WAY ARE RELATED TO THIS BOOK. MY WORK IS ORIGINAL AND ANY INSPIRATION WILL BE STATED BEFORE HAND. 

***

Please note the focus of this story is on culture. There will be brief highlights on religion, but the story is mainly biased on traditional and more modern culture. Yes the majority of the characters in this book will be Muslims. Yes there may be some things in the book you totally disagree with and could be offended by. But this is a fictional book, nothings to be taken seriously.

I don't want to see pointless banter in the comments about issues. Enjoy.

LINK TO TRAILER [Old Trailer]  http://youtu.be/LkuM_FP4jso 

NEW TRAILER COMING SOON!

I love the effort my readers put into creating fan pictures/banners/covers and videos. Link the Youtube link or PhotoBucket link in the comment- or inbox me! 

_______________________

'NIKAH'

Mutual Agreement of Bride and Groom

Marriage (nikah) is a solemn and sacred social contract between bride and groom. This contract is a strong covenant (mithaqun Ghalithun) as expressed in Quran 4:21. The marriage contract in Islam is not a sacrament. It is revocable.

Both parties mutually agree and enter into this contract. Both bride and groom have the liberty to define various terms and conditions of their liking and make them a part of this contract.