Taken

Fox stopped her struggle against the Reapers a long time ago

Fox stopped her struggle against the Reapers a long time ago. By now Nia should have gotten Jade safe. But it was too late for Nia to do anything for her.

By the time the Reapers knew no one would be after them, they had tied her hands and covered her face. Almost robotically Fox followed along the best she could.

They spoke in their language mostly and seeing how Nia was still teaching her, she wasn't able to pick up a lot.

She was exhausted by the time they had reached their destination. The Reapers hardly taking breaks.

Her cover came off as she tried to grasp her surroundings. A big door to her right as she knelt at the end of a row of Grounders. In front of them stood people in blue suits.

Remembering Clarke's description, she was able to place where she was. The Reapers had taken her to Mount Weather. Her friends were through that door.

A voice brought her attention to them. Thankfully this time they were speaking English. She listened closely as they talked.

"With the kids inside, we have no use for them." A guard spoke to the person who was walking up and down the line. Taking each and every one's appearance.

"We should just kill them." The other input.

Not one of them disagreed with the statement. The first one who spoke decided to take matters into his own hands. He pulled his gun from his holster and aimed at the first Grounder's head. Fox's head snapped downward as she couldn't watch.

Dr. Tsing who had been observing them saw the movement and shifted her attention to her. Her clothes and posture resembled a Grounder warrior. But her face suggested otherwise.

The more she studied her features, the more she realized they were familiar. The two others were set on executing them but needed her orders to do so.

It wasn't till a minute later when it clicked in her head. She remembered the pictures of the 100 that Cage had shown her.

"No. Stop." She ordered the two when he was about to pull the trigger.

Both looked at her confused by her order. The guard holstered his weapon as they waited for her to explain.

"Her." She pointed to Fox. "She's with the kids. Take her to the dorms with the others. Harvest the rest."

Fox's eyes widened slightly as she heard the woman talk. How did she know about her?

The other two looked at her questionably but followed her orders nonetheless. One grabbed her by the arm and hauled her toward the intake door. She choose not to fight not knowing how she might react.

She needed to see her friends. Needed to know they were okay.

They entered an elevator and taken to another floor. By they he had shed his suit, she took in his appearance. He was tall and wore a uniform similar to the person they had captured. She just hoped that she didn't run into him.