Information

Branches clawed at her arms as she ran

Branches clawed at her arms as she ran. The colors blurred past her as she went. Jade had ran since she had been freed. But since she wasn't a skilled tracker she had a hard time land marking herself. All she knew was that she needed to get help for Nia.

Darkness was beginning to fall and she began to lose hope when she noticed something in the distance. She made her way closer and heard voices. A breath of relief passed her lips when she heard then speaking her language.

Weapons were pointed at her when she walked into the village. They lowered at the sight of her.

"Who are you?" Indra questioned the girl.

"Jade kom Trikru." She answered quickly. "And I need to see the Commander. Skikru has Nia."

Her information shocked them. A rider had come after the battle with Skikru and informed them that the Commander was looking for Nia. Indra had trained Nia and knew how good of a healer she was. Now with their healers taken captive she needed to do something.

She called a warrior to the front and addresses him. "Take Jade to Heda and inform her of what has happened."

He nodded his head and went to gather his gear. A canteen was given to Jade as she sat down to rest. Indra took that as a chance to question her.

"How many are there? What's their defenses? How did you get away?"

"I'm not sure of their numbers. Not much defense. They seem to be looking for the kids but can't find a lead. Nia traded help for me. They have no resources." Jade informed.

Indra sighed knowing that Nia would have traded herself for anyone she cared about in a second. But once the Commander found out they would need warriors so she needed to intercept the Reapers.

Finally, the warrior returned with a horse. He helped Jade up and climbed on behind her. She would be taken to the Commander and hopefully find a way to get Nia back.

The group had rested sometime during the night. Bellamy took that as an opportunity to see if Nia would cooperate. After a series of unanswered questions he let out a frustrated sigh.

Finn shook his head before speaking. "She's not going to help. We should have left her in the cell."

Bellamy was trying to figure out why exactly he had cut her loose. He had told everyone that she could help them but a part of him was telling him that it wasn't the whole truth. When the guards came in and beat her he wanted nothing more than to give them the same treatment. And when Finn freed him he looked at her and knew that he couldn't leave her behind.

The group rested but Bellamy choose not to sleep. His eyes never left Nia. She was leant against a tree across from him. She wanted to try and escape but a set of eyes never left her.