Missile

Octavia followed behind Indra as they walked around the camp

Octavia followed behind Indra as they walked around the camp. She had been looking for Nia since they arrived but couldn't spot the healer anywhere. She wanted to see if maybe the older girl had some whereabouts about her brother.

The waiting caused her to be anxious about Lincoln's well-being. She knew of her brother but where was her boyfriend. Her attention was brought back when she heard Indra talking.

"Azgeda. Last time they stepped foot here. We were at war with each other. Now the 12 clans fight together. Remember this day. You may never see me like it again. You haven't heard a word I've said." Indra announced as they walked along.

"Sorry." Octavia apologized for her lack of attention. "Bellamy left Lincoln in those tunnels two days ago. He should be back-"

Indra cut off Octavia concern. "Lincoln is no longer your concern."

"Look, I've done everything you've asked me to do, and I'll continue to do so. But what you're asking now is impossible." Octavia spoke her disagreement to worry.

"I'm not asking." Indra continued to explain her request. "We're at war, and a warrior does not mourn those she's lost till after the battle is won. Go stand watch with the other seconds. Assassins from the mountain will try again. We need to be ready."

Octavia went to go assume her position when she saw horses pull into the camp. When she saw Clarke she was glad to hopefully receive some good news.

"Clarke, you made it." Octavia greeted her as she got off the horse.

"I need you to take me to Lexa." Clarke stated waiting to hurry with the information.

"What's wrong?" Octavia asked sensing the uneasiness in her voice.

"Nothing." Clarke tried to convince the girl.

"Is Bellamy ready? Did he get the acid fog down?" The girl fired questions hoping to get some answers.

"He's working on it." The blonde answered vaguely simply wanting to speak with the leader promptly.

But none of the noticed was the Mountain Men that was observing the whole site. He had orders to confirm all targets. Since the moment he started watching he saw the two Grounder leader entered but what he didn't notice was that the healer had slipped out of sight.

"Whitman to Mount Weather Command. Final target has landed. All targets accounted for." He confirmed not knowing two out of three were there.

"Copy that. Stand by for the president." The other confirmed.

Lexa watched as Clarke began to walking to her. She knew that the girl had sent Marcus in her place so why had she come now? Did she have more information from Bellamy inside the mountain?

"Clarke of the Sky People has honored us with her presence." She simply stated as she looked at her.

"I'm sorry. I'm late, commander." Clarke addressed not wanting to cause a scene in front of everyone.