Release the Prisoner

Bellamy stood beside the radio as he communicated with Clarke

Bellamy stood beside the radio as he communicated with Clarke. Since he had left the harvesting chamber he had been trying to get to the radio but the task seemed more difficult as obstacles seemed to pop up.

But after they had finished talking about what they need to something was buzzing at the back of his mind. He knew that he should ask but he simply couldn't help himself.

"How's Nia?" He asked almost quietly like he wasn't sure he wanted anyone to her.

Clarke was shocked by the question to say the least. Whereas, Raven was simply confused by why he wanted to know the well-being of a Grounder.

"She-uh. She's fine." Clarke answered not sure what exactly he wanted to know.

"She's more than fine." Raven butted in as she recalled the fighting event that most have witnessed. "Beat her own people in combat the other day. Got a good aim as well."

Bellamy let out a sigh of relief as he heard their statements. He decided to ask about Octavia quickly hoping it might cover up his unusual question. But after a quick update of his sister he's mind went back to focusing on the task at hand.

"Who's Nia?" Maya questioned carefully not knowing how he might react.

His movements halted for a moment, thrown off by the question. He didn't necessarily know how to answer her question. He himself didn't know what they were.

"It's fine you don't have to answer. I was just curious. You have a different tone about her than you did with Clarke." Maya spoke again seeing the uncertain look in his eyes.

"She's just different." He answered in a simple tone. His thoughts still wondering about her. "Let's go see what's going on with the others." He said wanting to steer the conversation in  a different direction.

Maya simply nodded her head understanding what he was saying. The two went then when down the corridors. Bellamy let out a breath when she didn't question him more.

☣☣☣

The day seemed to go on uneventfully as most focused on the training that they were doing. Nia simply over watched everything as they waited for any information from Skikru. From what had happened earlier, she could tell that Indra had not gotten over the fact that Skikru wouldn't torture the Mountain Men they had taken prisoner, but there was nothing she could do at the moment.

Nia snapped out of her daze when she heard her name being called. Her gaze settled on Indra, Clarke stood in from on Indra. She made her way over quickly wanting to see what was going on.

Once she was there with them Clarke began to explain. She wanted to release the Mountain Men prisoner but need support from the Gorunders. Their support would help against anyone who tried to oppose.

When they were all on board they began to make their way toward the airlock chamber. Clarke stood in the middle with Indra on her left and Nia on her right. Their seconds following right alongside them.