Reapers

Bellamy hurried to get down the ladder after he had heard what the President and Emerson were discussing

Bellamy hurried to get down the ladder after he had heard what the President and Emerson were discussing. The whole thing made him shook as he thought of what was happening to his friends and what could possibly happen to his sister and Nia.

"Please tell me you heard all of that." He breathed out when he got off the ladder. Hoping that he wouldn't have to repeat it to them.

"We heard it." Clarke confirmed as her and Raven glanced at each other uneasily.

"We have to warn them." Raven persisted as she thought of all the innocent lives.

"Did Kane take a radio?" Clarke asked as she thought of all the possibilities.

"No, this is the only unjammed frequency." Raven argued against what Clarke was suggestion. "We have to keep it open for Bellamy."

Clarke sighed about their current situation. "If I leave now, I can make it there on time." She offered up a solution.

"In time to be blown up, you mean." A hint of sarcasm lingering in her voice.

"When I get back, I wanna know our friends are safe and the acid fog is down. Can you handle that?" Clarke needed to make sure that Bellamy was continuing the plan.

"Yeah, we can handle it. Go." Raven confirmed before Clarke went to leave.

"Clarke, Wait." Bellamy's voice stopped her movement quickly. Not caring about how it sounded he needed answers to help him focus on what needed to be done. "Octavia and Nia were in Tondc when I left. Are they..?"

Raven went to inform him of where they were but Clarke however had different plans as she answered quickly.

"They're both here. Both safe." She provided him with an answer.

Raven looked at her bewildered. She knew where they were in fact she watched as Nia left early. Why would she tell him they were here?

"Okay." Bellamy breathed out thankful that they were both okay. "You be safe, too."

"I will." Clarke reassured before they stepped away from the radio.

"Octavia and Nia are in Tondc for the meeting. Why'd you lie?" Raven decided to question Clarke's motive.

Clarke sighed heavily knowing that the girl deserved an answer. "Bellamy can't be distracted. It helps no one." She explained before going to make her way out.

The mechanic sighed knowing that it might have been for the best. But a part of her felt like Bellamy deserved to know the truth. Deciding to put the topic aside she gave Clarke a quick hug before they went to do their tasks.

☣☣☣

Nia let out a calming breath as she laid in that field with the two younger girls. She was glad to be able to take a moment to gather her thoughts even with a war brewing on the horizon. This is what she needed to calm all her nerves that where bundled up inside her.