25.

-Bianca

Well its aboutttt time. I'm Bianca and I'm 24 years old, I dropped out of highschool and decided to work instead. I became a stripper and after being on and off of coke and Xanax, I decided to leave that lifestyle alone. I started working for my brother, Iven. I was the woman that seduced many men, and basically made them weak and made it easy for my brother to rob them. We shared all of the profits, and that was our living. It paid the bills, so idgaf if yall judge me.

On this last hit, our target was Jamal; Iven's old business partner. Jamal did my brother wrong asf, he got a bitch to set him up and damn there killed him! We saved Jamal's ass for last, he would be our last hit... he had some money on him that would soon be ours.

My brother told me the run down on Jamal, and I was only supposed to seduce him, make him fall in "love" and Iven surprise his ass, rob him, and kill him.

Jamal and I met on campus, he was in his car waiting, and I came up to the car knowing exactly who he was. My brother had shown me a picture of him, but this man was finer in person. That carmel skin, sexy lips, and the way he smiled... LORT!

We were flirting for a while, and cutting to the chase, I asked him for his number. After a few weeks we hung out, fucked, and just vibed. He was cool asl, I started gaining feelings and I forgot about the mission.

Jamal would always be busy, and after a while; I found out he had a girl friend; Kai. She was really pretty. I had real feelings for Jamal, he was chill, fine, and had a great personality. Once I found out I wasn't the only one, I started to venture out as well. I was walking to one of my classes, when this darkskin brutha called out to me from his car. He was fine asf, so I ran/skipped/jumped/ and hopped to his car. When I approached him, he let his window down some more and introduced himself. We exchanged numbers and hit it off from there. I was sleeping with two men, trying to set up one, but ended up catching serious feelings.

I tried to tell my brother over the phone that I couldn't go through with the plan and that I was dating Jamal in hopes that he would have sympathy for his sister's heart. He didn't, because now here I am waiting for him to wake up in this hospital.

Jamal was shot in his back and left arm, he had came from surgery and the doctor told me that he was going to be fine. Luckily the bullet that entered into his chest had missed one of his main arteries by an inch. He was still sleeping from the drugs they put him on during surgery.

"Wake up baby, I need you to come back to us." I said as I put his hand on my stomach.

How could I fuck my self like this... I had gotten caught up in this mess. I was pregnant, and didn't know who the father was. I didn't care for the other man I was sleeping with, I prayed everyday since I found out that I was pregnant that it was Jamal's...

I loved this man, and I knew I had to come clean with him... I just hope that he won't leave me..

---------------------------------------

-King

Me and Kai had just got done fucking, and I wasn't careful when it came to pulling out of her.. But her pussy was wet, and the way she tightened her pussy on my dick made it hard to pull away. I wanted to stay in her pussy forever, my dick fit inside her like gloves fit on your hands.

I thought I would be up front her about my mistake, but she caught a whole attitude. She said she was on the pill, so why was she trippin'.

I went upstairs to try and find her and she was in my shower singing. I cracked the door and looked in at her, she was so damn beautiful. And she could sing, she was singing some song about math. 1+1 = 2, these artists came up with anything nowadays, I sticked to the classics and I would only listen to these new school artists if I was listening to the radio.

I stripped my clothes and walked into the  bathroom, when I pulled the covers back, she got frightened and covered herself up as if I hadn't just seen her naked as the day she was born downstairs on my kitchen counter.

She gave me one of those, wtf you doing faces, and I laughed. She had an attitude that I was gonna have to break. Nothing some good dick couldn't do.

"I'm sorry ma." I said holding her by her waist.

She rolled her eyes and kept washing herself.

"Look, I slipped... but shit. Yo pussy need to have a caution sign on it. It won't happen again.." I said kissing on her neck.

She giggled, and turned to face me. "Don't let it happen again.. I just graduated and I don't need to be wobbling around, I need to focus on my business King."

"I know ma, I apologize." I replied as I rubbed her back and started easing my hand down to her pussy.

"No baby, I have to see about K.O., Nessa, and Keenan. I need to know who would shoot at my school's graduation and why." she said

We washed up, got out the shower and got dressed. I wore a white tee, grey nike sweat pants, and a pair of ones. Kai wore a pair of my sweats and a tank top. She hadn't brought any clothes with her so she had to wear my shit.

"I really need to go home and get some clothes, I look like a lil boy."

I laughed, "You'll be aight. We about to head over there now."

I lowkey thought about Kai moving in with me, she had graduated, and was grown.. I had deep feelings for her. But I knew it was early, so I let it ride.

I held the passenger door open to my All white Ranger Rover as Kai got in and then went to get in the driver's side. I drove out of the driveway and started going towards K.O.'s crib. I looked over and knew Kai was worried, I rubbed her thigh, "You straight?" I asked

"Yeah, just thinking about yesterday." she replied.

I knew what happened after we left, But I knew I would just let K.O. tell her... hopefully she wouldn't be so upset.