5.

Janessa in M.M
I'm janessa, but everyone calls me Nessa. I've known Kai for about 6 years now. We went to high school together and weren't that close but once we came to college, we grew closer and that's been my bitch ever since.

I'd go to war for her, because I know what she's been through and I would hate for her to go through it again...
Kai has always been a sweet girl, and me... well I'm the salt. I don't play, I will cut you and not give a rats ass about a consequence. I get it from my dad. He got locked up when I was 12 and got life for murder. Dad, if you're reading this, it's free you until the world blow. 😂

No but fr, I feel like God placed me in Kai's life to be her backbone until she learns to be her own. Lately, I've been being distant from her though. Because she's still fucking with that hoe ass nigga Jamal.

Jamal has been with so many girls behind Kai's back. Honestly, i don't know how she DIDNT find out. I've overheard so many bitches talking about how stupid she was and I was tired.

I was thinking about telling her before she left with him last night, but a part of me said to mind my damn business. Kai has been getting irritated me whenever I brought up Jamal and how he wasn't shit. So I told myself I'd step back; since my advice wasn't appreciated. But all of that went all the window when I was  in chemistry and the bitch I can't stand, Tiara started bragging to her hoe ass friends about Jamal's sex game. Tiara is someone Kai called a friend, and I told her not to trust the bitch. She was known for hopping dicks, and was dumb as hell. I think she was even throwing ass to the professors because there was no way she could've made it this far.

I don't think she realized I was in front of her. I turned around and said "Is there any mf on campus sex game you don't know about?"

She looked shocked that I had asked her, but she had it coming. She smirked and said, "Poor Nestle Crunch, one day someone will like you and drop some dick in you." And giggled

She had me heated, I had no problem pulling any nigga. Not being in the mood, I got up and acted like I was leaving class. I came behind her and slammed her head into the desk.

"Keep talking that shit hoe, you'll be sitting in a hospital on veggie mode." Her friends backed away and called for our professor.

I dragged her out of her chair and started connecting my fist with her face. She was doing her best to protect herself but I had them hands.

Out of nowhere, some man grabbed me and pulled me out of class and down the hall before my professor got back. I was kicking and telling him to let me go. "I'm not finished with lil TeeTee, let go of me!" He covered my mouth and said, "Shutup, if you want to keep going to school here you'll do what I say." I stood there in complete silence, not only had he shut me up, but he made me wet. Just the way he took control, my body knew he was daddy...

Maybe sticking up for Kai paid off after all 😏

——————————-
Hey guys, I wanted to add a filler chapter to get you all familiar with Kai's crazy ass bestfriend Nessa. 😂