13.

-K.O.

We had been waiting in that damn waiting room for 2 hours, and nothing was being said about my baby sis.

I got up and approached the doors that led to where I had seen doctors rushing in and out of.

Security, blocked the door and just looked at me. I looked at this fat great value version of Rick Ross up and down. "Nigga move." He just looked at me and smirked.

King wasn't here to stop me this time, just as I was about to pull out my pistol, as a doctor came out with blood all over his scrubs.

He called out "Family of Carson?!" I mean mugged the fat ass security guard and then walked to the doctor with Keenan and Nessa. Jamal bitch ass was snoring in the mfn corner, he wasn't family no way.

He looked at all three of us. "I'm sorry, we did all that we could do, but..."

Before the doctor could finish his sentence, Nessa started crying out. "NOOOOO, NOT MY BITCH! YOU SHOULDA TOOK ME LAWD."

I looked over at her and Keenan tried to calm her down.

I looked at the doctor. "Please don't tell me..."

"Sir, I was just about to say that she is in critical condition. She slipped into a coma, we retrieved the bullets out of her body but.."

Before he could finish I said. "Which room she in?" and moved past him.

He said she was in room 114, and I went to go find it.

Keenan and Nessa were right behind me, I found her room and entered in. Kai had tubes all over her and breathing with a oxygen mask. The sight killed me, I should've been there... I should've protected her... I should've beat Jamal pussy ass.

I grabbed a seat and pulled it next to her, I wasn't leaving until she woke up...