21.

-Kai in M.M.
-Kai
It was finallyyyy the day I walked the stage. Nessa came over to do my make up. I told her she didn't have to because I didn't want her to keep being reminded that she wasn't graduating.
I had my eyes closed and she was doing my eyeshadow. "Thanks again, you didn't have to do this fr."
"Girl why is you tripping! You my girl... besides I can't let one class get me down. Ima take it next semester and Ace it. Quitters never win and Winners never quit... Ima take this class again and get my shit."
I told y'all she was crazy. But I'm glad she wasn't down about it.
My phone started to ring and King's ringtone, "My Boo" by Alicia Keys started to play. Nessa saw my phone and said, "ooooo, This my song" and she started slow dancing
I bust out laughing, and answered the phone.
"Hey Baby." I said
"Wassup Ma.. did you tell K yet? I'm tired of sitting on the phone like we some middle schoolers. You graduate today and I wanna be there and able to tell the world you all mine."
I smiled hard Asf, "I'm going to tell him today, I promise.. Nessa's just doing my makeup. After that I'll tell him."
"Don't drag me in that bitch! You could've been told him." She said
I wanted to tell K.O. But that man had a temper and I ain't want him to explode on me.. but I guess my time was up.
"Just let me know when you tell him... this ya last time.. if not Ima tell him." He said
"Ok, ok." I said
"See you later beautiful" He said
"Bye King." I hung up.

"Girl you need to stop playing and tell yo brother!" Nessa said.
"I am... but every time I try to, I just can't."
"Girl you are a grown ass woman, You can handle ya self. Tell that man before YOUR man tells him."
King told me he would tell K.O. But I felt since it was my brother that I should...

"Tell me what?" K.O. Stood at the door eating some chips
"Were you eavesdropping on my conversation?!" No, I was coming to tell y'all to hurry up before we miss ya damn graduation. But heard y'all taking about a something that you about to tell me right now." He said coming in the room
"Umm... um. I—a" I stuttered I couldn't get it out
"Quit diggin' in ya ass and tell this man, Damn" Nessa said.
I couldn't stand her at the moment.
"K.O. Me and King are like dating..." I said closing my eyes. When I opened them, he was eating his chips like I hadn't said what I said...
"Did you hear me?"
"Loud and clear" He said.
"And you're okay with it?" I asked
"I mean... of course I wish that you would get with somebody who wasn't in his field of work... but he a good guy besides that. I suspected y'all had something going on... I told you ,you can't slick a can of oil pass me."
"What do you mean "his line of work."" I asked
"Ask ya man. I'll be talking to him later. It's still gone be some ground rules around this mf" He said walking out.
I looked at Nessa and she shrugged.
"Well slap me on the ass and call me Becky, that went better than I expected bitch!"
I smiled, but started thinking.. the only thing King had told me he did was run his own business... although I was concerned, I couldn't let that stop my day. I would just ask him about it later... until then it was time to get dressed!
I had decided to go with an all black dress. It showed off my curves.

I was finally done getting dressed and when I came downstairs, K

I was finally done getting dressed and when I came downstairs, K.O. Had a red carpet. I was his baby sister, and when it came to family he did and gave the best of the best for us. I was on the verge of crying, looking back I had been through a lot to get to where I am.
We took pictures and It was time to leave, if not I would late to my own damn ceremony!
I grabbed my purse, and cap & gown and went out to the limo that King Had got us for the night.
I got in and King sat there smiling.
"Babygirl, Babygirl... you look amazing." He said eye sexing me.
"Thank you." I said getting in.
I had my man, and my degree... I was about to embark on a new journey in life.
1 hour later

I was sitting in the middle of the stadium with my fellow classmates. The president was going on and on about the school, and all that good shit. It was getting hot and my ass was starting to hurt. He needed to wrap shit up.
"... and again, Congratulations to the Graduating Class of 2017" the audience applauded and they played the music.

The students got up row by row and one by one their name was called. It was my rows turn to get up and complete the journey we started 4 years ago. I was so nervous, there were so many people in the crowd.
"Lance Cannon.... Abigail Carson.... Brittany Carson..... Kaidyn Carson...." I smiled and walked up to the President, shook his hand with my right hand and accepted my certificate in my left." I smiled for the pictures, and out of nowhere I heard a female scream "NOOOOO!"

I heard 12 gunshots, and started to look around. Someone else yelled out, "CALL 911!" I heard more gunshots and by that time King had carried me out to the parking lot.

VOTE 🗳 COMMENT

Was Kai hit?
Did Iven kill Jamal?
What other secret did Bianca have to tell Iven?